Which Digital Camera

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The same block as Pudu Plaza Apartments where they hang red lanterns outside........

OSFlanker;212091 said:
The same block as Pudu Plaza Apartments where they hang red lanterns outside........

You mean red bulbs or lanterns!!??:confused: :p :) :D :D

yes.. they carry nikons.

pudu eh? errr.. i don't like going there... don't feel safe.. plus jammed some more. taking public transport there also a big headache.

Update.....need to get camera ASAP...goin to Sydney after Raya.

Budget increased to RM700.

Choices Olympus FE230 vs Nikon Coolpix S200?

Thanks

SilverACBimmer;253874 said:
Go for FE230

Thanks. My research on the net points to the same direction.

You can get both models for RM700 now. The reveiews are more favourable to FE230.

I could even get FE210 for RM500.(icld battery kit) I think difference is the FE210 comes with 2AA battery wherelse FE230 is lithium batterry, found this comment:-

"Compared to the entry-level FE-210 model, the FE-230 reduces camera size and weight significantly, increases the maximum ISO sensitivity to 1250 (vs. ISO 640 in the FE-210), adds audio to the VGA movie mode and doubles the framerate to 30fps, as well as switching to a proprietary Lithium Ion rechargeable battery, adding a few more scene modes, offering slightly more built-in memory, and offering an optional underwater housing."

So I guess FE230 is better. Any other models?

Canon IXUS 70 is a bit more expensive and doesnt have stabilizer.

Any opinions? I need to get the camera b4 my Sydney trip after Raya.

Thanks

anxious;253854 said:
Update.....need to get camera ASAP...goin to Sydney after Raya.

Budget increased to RM700.

Choices Olympus FE230 vs Nikon Coolpix S200?

Thanks

hello bro...go for FE230. been using it for some time. bought it @ sg wang for $799 include everything...

Top Bottom