Whether to sell or not my beloved M-Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

CHONGMIC

Club Guest
I am still dilema whether or not to sell my beloved 325 M-Sport due to depreciation and slim line my commitment..and my beauty still in superb condition as only weekend car...ish :stupid:

chong, i have an MSport too.. it is now in the paintshop for a respray. I once thought of replacing it, but somehow the E9x just doesn't have the same charismatic appearance as our E46. well that's just me la, and i intend to continue enjoying my 330i for years to come :)

mizhan;569989 said:
chong, i have an MSport too.. it is now in the paintshop for a respray. I once thought of replacing it, but somehow the E9x just doesn't have the same charismatic appearance as our E46. well that's just me la, and i intend to continue enjoying my 330i for years to come :)

Mizhan, E46 330i? :top: No wonder want to keep la! Hahaha

Anyways, seriously speaking, Mic bro, it all depends on how you feel towards the car. Of course, you quoted trying to reduce your costs and all, but what car will you get to replace it?

what trigger me to sell was depreciation of my beloved...but then she is still in superb condition as i only use as weekend car for past 3 years. Daily Matrix or Rush to run around.

I plan to let go both Matrix and M-Sport and replace one...but yet to decide what next..

Any friend you come across who interested my car let me know LOL...

Ahh I see. Depreciation huh. Well, you'd somewhat be surprised in the long run. The Bimmer might just nick it in terms of overall costs saved. Are you really able to let go of the sensation of not having the E46 anymore???

Eggie86;570358 said:
Ahh I see. Depreciation huh. Well, you'd somewhat be surprised in the long run. The Bimmer might just nick it in terms of overall costs saved. Are you really able to let go of the sensation of not having the E46 anymore???

hahaha..yea u r right..there is no other similar class able to replace the sensation you got from Bimmer..especially the 6 potter bimmer...Hu yo...

CHONGMIC;570360 said:
Hi Alex - Please see attachment for my M-Sport..any comment?

Bro,

What series was it ? Change the side mirror to m5 fold up type will look more nice. :listen:

Out look almost the same as mine sapphire black too the only diff was the side mirror and your rim. My was AC type V.

Why wan to sell bro keep it such a nice car, or why not just sell the others 2 of your car.

Alex5522;570385 said:
Bro,

What series was it ? Change the side mirror to m5 fold up type will look more nice. :listen:

Out look almost the same as mine sapphire black too the only diff was the side mirror and your rim. My was AC type V.

Why wan to sell bro keep it such a nice car, or why not just sell the others 2 of your car.

Home minister disagree as i hardly use my bimmer. I travel a lot and if i use the 6 potter it going to be high maintenance..keep and depreciation will kill me..

aisee , but then if i'm not mistaken any kinds of car u used also will depreciate mah ! Unless u go for public service lo...lol

Btw post some interior pic leh..

Alex5522;570575 said:
aisee , but then if i'm not mistaken any kinds of car u used also will depreciate mah ! Unless u go for public service lo...lol

yup agree all cars will depreciate but with mine 6 potters i paid 272K for brand new..now worth 130K-140K..big chunk LoL...keep for another 1-2 years again another 20K-30K wrong move earlier should have bought used with good condition like most of our brothers did..

CHONGMIC;570584 said:
yup agree all cars will depreciate but with mine 6 potters i paid 272K for brand new..now worth 130K-140K..big chunk LoL...keep for another 1-2 years again another 20K-30K wrong move earlier should have bought used with good condition like most of our brothers did..

you buy a new car, it will depreciate by more than 30K per year. only do that if you will derive more pleasure from it than the current car.

mizhan;570607 said:
you buy a new car, it will depreciate by more than 30K per year. only do that if you will derive more pleasure from it than the current car.

absolutely correct..

Bro Mic,

If your intention is already to sell it then u better just go ahead. If u keep on dwelling with your decision, its gonna make u confuse later. But, memang sayang la, i cant drive any other babe other than my Bimmer already. Sold off my merce becoz i dont touch it no more.

Bo_Greene;570807 said:
Bro Mic,

If your intention is already to sell it then u better just go ahead. If u keep on dwelling with your decision, its gonna make u confuse later. But, memang sayang la, i cant drive any other babe other than my Bimmer already. Sold off my merce becoz i dont touch it no more.

yup..I 've made up my mind to sell..any friend interested?

Mic

Top Bottom