where/which and what to modify on engine to increase the power??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Shahrezan

Official Member
hi guys....mine is e46 325... would like to know where/which and what to modify to my engine to increase the power?? huhuhu... recently been 'tapau' by civic type r...(eventho i knew that car is faster than mine) .....hati panas oredi...

Shahrezan;732388 said:
hi guys....mine is e46 325... would like to know where/which and what to modify to my engine to increase the power?? huhuhu... recently been 'tapau' by civic type r...(eventho i knew that car is faster than mine) .....hati panas oredi...

How fast the civic type R 'tapau' u ??? Wat ur top speed ? Mine same 325i top speed 230km/h

I know someone who did the same with an e39 525...hehehe...got video evidence also...

Spend 4-5 grand on engine mods, still get spanked by cuntchill....story of our life:rock::rock:.

seewai;732398 said:
If your objective is only to tapao CTR, get an M3 terus!
hehehe....cant afford it la bro.....btw not to say to tapao that car back,just wanna increase the power only

kelvinjong;732502 said:
How fast the civic type R 'tapau' u ??? Wat ur top speed ? Mine same 325i top speed 230km/h
mine also same top speed as yours bro (tested)...type r pick up is faster...maybe bcos of the car is lighter and it is 200++ hp....ours 190++ hp (standard)

bukan u baru overhaul gearbox ka bro? u da champ! seek n you will find, masterghee ramsing will welcome such an enthusiatic padawan

Shahrezan;732590 said:
do u know any place can do that? wat is the damage/cost?

I have no idea about the actual cost, maybe about RM20k+ for stage 1. Engine life time for sure will be shorter.

Top Bottom