Where can I gat silicon wiper that fit with e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ramzee1987

Club Guest
hello there everyone....as u all can see now the new flexible silicon wiper is everywhere, i would like to try it, but cant because e34 wiper on driver site the hook facinh up not down like other car...if anyone know where i can get it..please do tell..

Hammer278;603225 said:
+1 here, I need to change my wipers too...they're bordering on 'useless'.

hohoho, still hoping an angle from heaven cme down to earth n crack the problm :wink:

bro....i used the dura edge wiper refills on my e34 for more than 2 years and that with daily parking under the sun(minus sat n sun la) and it worked flawlessly till the day i sold it.google dura edge for the contact.they will even fit it for you if you are not the diy type

Thanks moots..went into their website, but could not find their dealer laa, where did you get your's?

last month i did bought silicon wiper from tesco..it looks like at the bosch aero type.per piece is 14.90...so far it works fine for me..almost as good as bosch ones..

Mr McFir7, the silicon wiper you buy..is it the new flexible type?? you sure it can be fit to the driver side wiper because of the hook is facing up not down like other car?? if yes can u buy for me and post it to me??

yap is the new flexible type..i bought in tesco penang..not sure ur nearby tesco does have it or not..but i can see most tesco have it..its the same design like the bosch flexible type..u just got to get the right size..for the hook issue..i think is not a problem it can be hook anyways..

where is ur location.maybe u can try to fit mine into ur car b4 buying it..

Just curious, can these wipers fit the E32 too? Mine makes a rather amusing squeal each time I use them in the rain. :4: Currently using Bosch as well, bought a pair last year.

i just went to acc shop, to get the flexible wiper, all cannot fit to the driver side because of the bmw e34 hook facing up not down like other car..if still want the flexible wiper must buy bosch aero they said, but it cost rm150 rather than other brand such piaa,etc about rm20-rm40. Mcfir7 found in tesco that can fit. realy interested to get it

i bought mine from tesco penang 14.90 per piece..same design like bosch flex type..almost like same quality..i have the bosch ones on my e46 that cost me rm 150..while on my e36 coupe..i fit in the tesco ones just to compare..both works fine for now..is just that i m not sure bout the life span..

but i think those asian made, that sold inside tesco car department is should be good enough..if in kl..why dont u guys try to get from Eneos One Utama..i find that those items there, are reasonable price and u can find mostly everything in one department..if u r lucky, u might bump into a MILF ( if u know what i mean) :listen::listen:

I bought the silicone rubber without the metal blade..took off the old rubber and replaced it to the original blades..if not mistaken, there's BMW logo on the blades n prefer to stick to the orig.bmw..no hook issues..cost me around rm50 to 60..

thats is not a bad idea too..my friend did that too..but be very careful installing it..u can get bad finger cut from installing it..thats what happen to my friend when he try to force in the silicon rubber blade into the old frame..not sure how it happen..i wasnt there..

thats what we warn me..hehehe

hi guys....
i juz changed my wiper blades to PIAA refills yesterday @ Otobacs Ipoh.
apparently only they sell them in ipoh.
paid 60 bucks each for 26" and promptly installed.
verdict.
goes excellent with my windscreen which was coated with nano tech material 2 mths ago.
3 thumbs up.
PIAA all the way.

Top Bottom