What's happened to geoffreylee?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Such bad joss, put all behind you and just recover
and do acomeback real pronto!
Take good care from now on.....
A prayer flies with my angel your way.

maxkpp;290396 said:
I was once working with the national oil company on the LPG Reticulation Project. The case in 1995 in Wangsa Maju still in my mind. But that was an LPG gas cylinder (also not ours), and the problem was also not the gas cylinder. The house owner heat up a pot of leftover kuah overnight. It was the cast iron type stove ... and the flame died, so the whole kitchen was full of gas. Next morning, his sister in law went to the kitchen and switch on the light ....

What can I say ? ... always be careful. LPG (mixture of Propane and Butane) is heavier than air thus it will collect at the floor. This is more dangerous than Methane (or known the Natural Gas). Methane is lighter than air thus it will floats up ... and its LEL and UEL band is also smaller (slightly technical here), difficult to ignite.

Having a fire extingusher is a very good idea. All homes should have one.

Anyway! Hope your get well soon.

U remind me of my ex co (Gas M'sia). Use to explain to my cust.

Anyway Geoff thank god u save. Hope u get well soon. By all means do find out what r the cause of explosion to be cautious in future.

P/S: I hope u recover soon & get yr BMW asap:smokin:

sorry to hear about your accident. get well soon bro!

hope you have wifi connection in your room. still got astro there? at least can watch overhaulin' 24/7:)

rahizwan
Lee36328
maxkpp
rexmail
SarJeePekAi
initialM
guru

Thanks Bro for all the kind and motivating words.

Guru.. Yes, there WIFI and Astro but no overhaulin(sad) hahaha but I am glad with WIFI internet will keep me entertain especially BMWCM!! Hahaha

Pussy... Is the lady from Sunway? I heard the news from one of the doctor here

May be it will be a good idea if GAS M'sia and all GAS provider to check all cabinet stove of their clients also to have a warning in various language to warn their customer.

Do becareful at home ya..

I can walk today but the sensitive nerve are so active the pain is intense when I to stand up.

Geoffrey... it's was at bandar kinrara, old lady...

get well... will drop by to see you. waiting for some friends to go with...

G... I baru baca this thread... I'm sorry to hear dat... get well soon and we'll do tea soon afta, aite...

Spppeeeeeddddyyyliciousz recovery G... take good care....

Thank you Pussy and RedBaron ... thanks for visiting me at SJMC.. Love the jokes and mags.. hahaha.

God bless bro

y u din mention when msn last few days?really hope u recover soon

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Get well soon , there is a Bimmer out there for you!

Sorry that you couldnt balik kampung to Kuching.

Cheers man.

PS so it looks like Red Baron does have a kind heart after all but I do hope he is kinder in the forum to all. The exchange he had with Guru is IMHO very unnecessary and unpleasant. Such kindnest in his postings would be most welcomed.

So so sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. Do get well soon...

BlackCat

BlackCat, Mont-O, chairoger,.... Thanks bro for the the kind words..

5115, Sorry I didnt inform you on MSN as I kinda shy about the accident. Sorry bro..

Anxious, .... Everyone does have a kind heart, get to meet them in person and you will know them better. They are looking forward to meet you for TT la bro.

Top Bottom