What's happened to geoffreylee?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Russie

Club Guest
I do have some nice Bidayuh Tea for all to try.. May I call for a Tea session end of this month? I belanja.. The tea is made of cripper plant and it have sweet/coffee after taste. Smooth and high antioxident.Lets set a date and place.. I will bring the tea.. Now I am stuck in SJMC..sad sad
Bro,What happened to you? Why stuck in SJMC? Apa sudah terjadi? Update us pls

i don't think something serious, otherwise he wouldn't posting. However tell us, what happened to you. Hope it is not something serious with yourself

Hi Bro..

Lets be careful and do check our cabinet-top stove's design. Ensure there are proper ventilation under your stove's cabinet.

Mine explod on last tues morning when I about to make coffee. Gas leaked under the stove and cant be detected as its in the cabinet.

Something I never think will happen as my stove is just over a year old also it is Zanussi. Nevertheless after GAS Malaysia's done their investigation, there no leak from the hose but investigation will continue.

I suffer from second degree burn mostly on my lower body. You cant imagine the pain... also I am lucky to have fire extinguisher from my ex E36 at home to put off the fire on me and cabinet. Else I will be dead.. I am alone at my apartment..

Guys.. be extra careful ya. Do have fire blanket / extinguisher at home.. its for your family and your safety. It has safed my life..

Fire extinguisher is cheap bro,.. I got mine for just RM80 ...

redbaron;290336 said:
Get well soon bro. Which ward are you admitted bro.

Dear All,

I am so touched for all your kind concern.. I am in 580..nice number ya?? Hope it bring better luck for year of the Rat.

It's really unfortunate what happened to you bro... I hope the investigation will get to the bottom of things as to the root cause of the gas leak.....

In the meantime - sit back, relax and wish you a speedy recovery...

Take care!

darn....

Hope you get well soon. Yes, do check the cabinets. Always ensure that the hob cabinet has ventilation for the gas and the LPG cylinder if you are using the cylinder type.

Also, ensure that you have a gas detector integrated with the alarm system.

Bro, can't imagine the pain... never had such injury but hang on there and get well soon... Russie... spot on... good observation..

planta

syahruln
berserkdroid
planta
Russie
Bailey
affan66
Silver
redbaron
strider
pussy

Thanks bro for the kind words and wishes.. God bless you all

What a thing to happen on new year.

Wish you have a speedy recovery.

Where is your hometown?

I was once working with the national oil company on the LPG Reticulation Project. The case in 1995 in Wangsa Maju still in my mind. But that was an LPG gas cylinder (also not ours), and the problem was also not the gas cylinder. The house owner heat up a pot of leftover kuah overnight. It was the cast iron type stove ... and the flame died, so the whole kitchen was full of gas. Next morning, his sister in law went to the kitchen and switch on the light ....

What can I say ? ... always be careful. LPG (mixture of Propane and Butane) is heavier than air thus it will collect at the floor. This is more dangerous than Methane (or known the Natural Gas). Methane is lighter than air thus it will floats up ... and its LEL and UEL band is also smaller (slightly technical here), difficult to ignite.

Having a fire extingusher is a very good idea. All homes should have one.

Anyway! Hope your get well soon.

yup... becareful.. my road behind me, the old lady died in an explosion on wednesday evening, came out in newspaper... very sad..

Top Bottom