what happen to simecredit?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

moshrckz

Club Guest
a few years back, i totalled my 320i.then after dealing with insurance etc etc, they say the case settled already.NOW, i want to make a new car loan and was wondering the status of my last loan.tried calling the old cimecredit number, no more.co how ah? simecredit change already meh? i wanna check if im blacklisted or not (because the overall insurance thing took about 8 months) anyone can help?

Try this:

Suite 7-7, Level 7, Wisma UOA Damansara II,
No.6, Jalan Changkat Semantan,
Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +60 3 2730-7888
Fax: +60 3 2730-7866

Thanks to Rachel for the info..

BMW Credit is my lender too, of course that qualify them as the "majority" shareholder of my E90, I am just minority shareholder.. :p And I don't want them to contact me and hopefully I won't need to contact them too... :p

Just like some service we subscribe.. we just need their service and do not wish them to contact us.. :p

astroboy: u using standing instruction or u bank in directly? i was "con" by bmw credit to do standing instruction....!@#$% each transaction got bank charges...where else if I do maybank2u online..its free.

I pay at the counter ... which is a hassle ... have to queue ... and wait.
Cannot pay via ATM ... tried a few times already.

Maybank2u ... maybe can ... never tried before.

racheltoh;322451 said:
astroboy: u using standing instruction or u bank in directly? i was "con" by bmw credit to do standing instruction....!@#$% each transaction got bank charges...where else if I do maybank2u online..its free.

Rachel, you sure it's free via maybank2u? I thought every transaction incurs a charge of RM2 or something???

if not mistaken maybank to maybank is free if through meps to other banks its from Rm1 to Rm2, Alliance bank is RM1 per transaction.

Yes, confirm Maybank2u to bmw credit is free..., because BMW credit listed as merchant. like u pay tnb, indah water...is free
Standing Instruction is charged at 3.80 per transaction...

Top Bottom