Wandering and loose sterring

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ball joint

$63.35

262.png

not many people change item 2 here.. this effect camber and toe when worn. i had that issue on my 38. steering always pulling to one side till i sorted this one out..

i believe the other bushing on the H arms should be replace too at this age of the car but no parts. bmw wants to sell the whole H arm. i wonder if i can bother richard at titan until he gives in to me making new bushing for me. hehehe

Bro alantiong, nope i've not changed the parts you mentioned above, except for the 2nd pic part no 2 i changed one side cause the tyre was moving in and out, but does the rear bushing affect steering wandering left and right ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

absolutely. infact the effect is worst than front worn bushing. if the rear moves.. you will constantly correct the steering to keep the car straight.

regs

alan

bro suren,if bush #2 koyak....you will have bump steer....in this case arse steer.i changed mine when i bought the car 5 years ago.go roundabout got bump....arse will jump....

Bro moots, But my bump steer is happening when i drive 10kmph, small uneven surface on the road also the steering push back,

alantiong said:
bro this is front lah.. anyway.. it would be nice to change them too
Yeah bro my front is the one bump steering badly

Are the ball joints exist for the front as well? I have started to feel the bump steer when driving over the dent on the road. So far i have only changed the front absorber links and it does not solve the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WNJ592 said:
Volvos525i.... Where the workshop? Which area of Seri Gombak?
after batu caves temple, there is a petronas, beside the petronas there is an apartment or flat i can't remember, the shop is there. The signboard is transformers

Top Bottom