Voltage Stablizer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1996E36328i;203526 said:
wrong topic la dude, start up another thread if want to talk about engine balancing.

I think the topic still related...it's about performance, increase HP, increase torque, better fuel consumption and bla bla bla bla.

If you know about the engine balancing thingy please PM me, i don't want to start up another thread.

TQ

jarance;203500 said:
dude, I am not sure whether there is such thing as getting more power and improved fuel consumption at the same time. :confused: :confused:

Actually when the engine is performing at its optimum, u can have both... Just that, it will take more than a simple bolt-on..

fabianyee;204117 said:
Actually when the engine is performing at its optimum, u can have both... Just that, it will take more than a simple bolt-on..

Agreed totally, most of the time, poor maintenance of the UDM will caused the engine to loose its performance. By keep the car in tip top condition via routine maintenance, the performance can be "brought" back to factory spec.

As for the cost to fine tune and blue printed to reduce friction in order to tap the maximum output, the gain in bhp is most probably not cost effective for the money spent as compare to ecu mapping/chipping/exhaust mod/filter????

Top Bottom