Voltage Stablizer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Redd@Dec 29 2005, 08:31 PM
lee, what's the purpose of installing 3 vs 1. any difference?

redd
Well, as the signal gets purer, the response is increased.

However, once I climbed the inevitable curve of diminishing returns with the third blue Pivot, I decided to stop there.

Re another earlier comment as to whether it is too expensive, I suppose it depends on how far you're willing to go to seek the ideal, and what the ideal means to you.

After all, if the Bugatti Veyron is melted down, it is nothing more than metal, plastic, and fibre, which by itself is not worth Euro 1 m.

To each his own.

Mr Lee,

You have three blue ones and one red one currently? Do you intend to put more of the red ones, another two maybe :nyehehe: ?

Have you also put in any of the grey ones? :wink:

BTW, have u changed ur sound system yet, as suggested earlier? :p :D :yahoo:

itchy,

3 is enuf for now. :eek:k:

dunno what u mean by grey ones... :dunno:

am too poor to do anything about the sound system, certainly not to the budget as per your suggestion and your standard... spent too much already at our friend's place... :cry:

future projects will have to wait for now...

I mean dis 1:

ripple.jpg

Pivot-Sound Website

So hv u put 3 Raizin spark? BTW, there is also a yellow 1, c here:
Pivot Raizin Red and Yellow

My dua sen: I installed the Raizin blue to my battery in my trunk 2 months ago and actually saw a difference in bass sound clarity. I combined with some thick cable grounding wires under my hood ......grounded the alternator and engine to the body, and felt that the engine purred differently (more metallic sounding) and the pickup got better. Not sure if its psychological.

Lee, what I am curious about is how would you install three units of Raizin blue? All in your trunk? Or do you put in under your hood as well (to the contact points on the top left)??

Important: read how to identify the fake ones from the Raizin website......I ordered directly from the distributor in KL just to be safe. They shipped directly to my house via Poslaju....very efficient, courteous and friendly. Paid RM 180 if I remember correctly. Brothers in Penang is selling it at > RM400!! I think I should ask Brothers if I can be their distributor and sell it to them at RM300 :)

Hey, that's great. Welcome to the Pivot club, :D

Since i am no expert, I asked Desmond, KLAuto, to install them. I got mine from KLAuto at RM150. He's also warning the market about fakes.

I also got the Red Pivot. If you think Blue was good, wait till you try Red.

You'll go :yahoo: :yahoo: woohoo! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Originally posted by Lee36328@Feb 9 2006, 10:15 AM
Hey, that's great. Welcome to the Pivot club, :D

Since i am no expert, I asked Desmond, KLAuto, to install them. I got mine from KLAuto at RM150. He's also warning the market about fakes.

I also got the Red Pivot. If you think Blue was good, wait till you try Red.

You'll go :yahoo: :yahoo: woohoo! :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thats very good price u got , Lee....

Kakimotor in MidValley is selling them at RM200 a pop....

Originally posted by Stud_Daddy@Feb 9 2006, 10:30 AM
everything in KL. boring lar.
Come down to kl la.

Then we can foam your car at Desmond's too while we're at it.

Less than 3 hour's journey, give ur engine a good workout. I'll host u while u are here.

Called Desmond earlier, for my 1996 E36 318i :-

Blue Pivot RM150
Installation RM20
Grounding RM300

Where's Eldrow and his stock standard 328?

I think we should arrange for a little 'face-off' between Lees' car and Eldrow to see if all those mods really make a difference.

The mods made a difference to me, in a measured way (for all you engineers out there), before and after those mods.

Necc, what you suggested would be interesting as a social exercise, but not very useful as a scientific experiment.

There is no way to know whether Eldrow's car is identical to my car before the mods. It probably is not. Mileage, maintenance, engine condition, gearbox condition, etc would come into play.

What would be more useful would be to instal the mod and compare the car before and after.

This you can do w the Red Pivot which improves acceleration. Not happy, take it back out. I'll buy it back. This is a special offer I sincerely extend to the Necessary. There is a waiting list for the Red Pivot, so I'd have no pbm w buying it back. Necc, would you like to try? ;)

Originally posted by Lee36328@Feb 15 2006, 07:01 PM
The mods made a difference to me, in a measured way (for all you engineers out there), before and after those mods.

Necc, what you suggested would be interesting as a social exercise, but not very useful as a scientific experiment.

There is no way to know whether Eldrow's car is identical to my car before the mods. It probably is not. Mileage, maintenance, engine condition, gearbox condition, etc would come into play.

What would be more useful would be to instal the mod and compare the car before and after.

This you can do w the Red Pivot which improves acceleration. Not happy, take it back out. I'll buy it back. There is a waiting list for the Red Pivot. Necc, would you like to try?
"...This you can do w the Red Pivot which improves acceleration..."

Interesting, but wat do u suppose wud b da mininum measures enuff to prove improvemt? Butt dyno? :dunno:

In my highly unscientific experiment timed using the stopwatch on my mobile phone, repeated over several runs to get an average, my 0-100 kph time improved by about 0.8 sec. No idea if it works for everyone, but it works for me, and every customer who has since installed it is impressed, and there is a waiting list... :p

Originally posted by Lee36328@Feb 15 2006, 08:58 AM
In my highly unscientific experiment timed using the stopwatch on my mobile phone, repeated over several runs to get an average, my 0-100 kph time improved by about 0.8 sec.  No idea if it works for everyone, but it works for me, and every customer who has since installed it is impressed, and there is a waiting list...  :p

Your method is SO technical and SURELY accurate!

I'm suprised you can b.itch so much about the differences between 2 e36 328s, and yet base your claims upon times timed on your mobile phone! Hahahahaha! Talk about being biased!

Hey, I'm sensing you like to seek affirmation through pack mentality and peer acceptance?

Hey, thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it.

Edit; Lee, I'm also sensing this massive chip on your shoulder. You really should get over yourself, my post, it wasn't about you, you know.

...hum...another interesting topic...never ending story ehh...
btw,have tested the voltage stabilizer at kl auto,to me,it works...going to install it...in the end,..my money,my car...the end.

Originally posted by -berq-@Feb 15 2006, 09:57 AM
...hum...another interesting topic...never ending story ehh...
btw,have tested the voltage stabilizer at kl auto,to me,it works...going to install it...in the end,..my money,my car...the end.
I'm not being sarcastic when I say this; good for you, berg!

If only Lee could be as accepting as you are.

Top Bottom