Voltage Stabilizer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
megatniza;339809 said:
Bros ,

This had been recommended by Lee36328 sometime ago . See below inserts ..
It's now in my priority list ...

Cheers ,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Voltage stabilizer and earthing

I'm a total anti-gimmick guys, and a total sceptic.... but this stuff works! Our 328's are getting on in age, esp it's electrical and electronics.... this will clean up the current and give you better performance on all things running on battery power, including better ignition, radio/cd player (saved me a lot of money on ICE! standard system sounds much better now!), and best of all, better low-end TORQUE! slurp slurp! Am running two in parallel... This gets my vote as the ALL TIME BEST MOD in the Sub 1K Category

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah, this topic still hot eh?

Yes, it worked well in my e36. I have 3 by the battery, and one for the ignition.

It fails after about 2-3 years of use. I just replaced mine again. And again I could feel the difference - smoother acceleration, smoother gearchange (auto.)

I put it into my Corolla, but the impact was less felt though. The booster worked much better instead.

sachseelan;339819 said:
i was quoted rm600 for a good one. had a look at it, made in china lagi... can anyone recon a good brand or its ok to use the china 1... ??

thx sach

Am using this.
http://pivotjp.com/product/frame-vs-1-e.html

It costs < RM200 incl install.

Here's the website.
http://pivotjp.com/index2-e.html

For ignition, am using Raizin Spark Type S.
http://pivotjp.com/product/frame-raizin-s-e.html

There are many imitations in the market; be aware.
http://pivotjp.com/information/flame-copy-e.html

wt29;340844 said:
Hello Lee,

Where did u install this stuff in KL? Please advise. Thankx. :top:

Here.

www.autofoam.com.my

MapKL.jpg

Apparently, the latest type is called MegaRAIZIN. Costs approx RM390.

pivot_2008_new_model.jpg

Hi Lee...Million thanks for your info..and managed to solved my dilema.

p/s:i've made appointment with Desmond regards to Pivot VS..:top:

guys,

in case u didnt notice,just got my 325 2 days back and started using the product this morning.

as expected, noticeable result. gimme a call. no harm trying. try mine 1st. if u like it, we story la...i come to your place.klang valley la...jangan kat bukit kayu itam pulak...

cheers!012 919 0213

its i charge - from japan. 10 yrs international warranty. RM595each.

i buy for you,they pay me commission.

you buy for your friend, you and me got commission.

your friend buy for his friend, 3 of us paid.

and the rest, as they say,is history....!!

Guys,

Could you tell me which brand is good (noticeable result as well as reliable) VS for my E46 328i year 2000? And how much?

Thanks.

come and test mine....

if u like the result,buy it...

if u dont....no hard feelings....012 919 0213

guys, anyone here tried hot inazma VS? if yes, pls comment. i know its quite pricey compared to pivot.

hmm.... Just get either PIVOT or Inzma or Guangdao.. Up to you bro .. see your budget la.

I cant feel much after my installation

yesterday i bought pivot raizin, however must make sure that there are two type of pivot raizin, one is ori and the other one is imitation, my mechanic told me imitation not working well, so better buy ori one from japan.
after istall i felt very different, car was smooth, better response and quite lighter engine at low speed.my car was 318i 2.0 02.

i bought hot inazma hyper last month but took it off after 2 days cause i felt the car was less smooth than before (could be psychological). is it possible that i did not feel any improvement as i already have a 1 farad capacitor for my sound system? or could it be due to improper installation? they only wired the voltage stabilizer's negative & positive terminals in parallel with the battery terminals and another grounding cable from the car body to the engine block. the 3 terminals at the front of the voltage stabilizer is left unplugged. any advice? my car is 4 yrs old so i should be able to feel some diff...thx

ess530i,

may i know how much u paid for the hot inazma hyper? pls share, if convenient.

thanks.

lingzhi;348201 said:
ess530i,

may i know how much u paid for the hot inazma hyper? pls share, if convenient.

thanks.

i think it was RM700 from redzone...was my first visit there and this was the only thing i would buy from them

Top Bottom