Visit to Charity Home in Klang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sorry geng. i 50/50 can join u all but i will donate some cash by bank in to account. which account i can bank in?

rzcarter;338232 said:
sorry geng. i 50/50 can join u all but i will donate some cash by bank in to account. which account i can bank in?

I am arranging the contribution from E9x group to buy rice....
Do you wish to contribute into this pool? If you wish to, I'll PM my bank a/c to you.

rzcarter;338232 said:

Please bank into the club's Maybank account 5123 5230 7612. Cheque to be issued to BMW Club Malaysia. Also, do remember to PM me after you've done so for me to record in the books.

Thanks.

already bank in to BlackE90 account la....
i think want to join you all la..
where location convoy will start and what time?

Fellow Members,

The Club will do a convoy cum lunch to visit the Special Children at Persatuan Kanak2 Cacat Klang (located near Pandamaran Bomba) and also to handover the proceeds collected from the Charity Auction (RM4,000) conducted by GC Motorsport during the Grand TT / Bimmerfest recently.

Members are more than welcome to donate cash, food stuffs and etc (please state down how much, or if you wish to remain anonymous just PM the amount to GraceTCP).

Those that can make it, please list down your name below. Remember, Together We Can Make A Difference!

TIME: 12 Noon
Date : 19th July 2008
Venue: Pandamaran, Klang

Attending

1) Albundy - 2 barrels of KFC + cash
2) Okow
3) Gracetcp
4) loafer (Will chip in some cash to purchase more food for the kids)
5) David Yong
6) Johnj - Cash + Groceries
7) BlackE90
8) Juan Powerblow
9) rzcarter

gracetcp;338725 said:
Please bank into the club's Maybank account 5123 5230 7612. Cheque to be issued to BMW Club Malaysia. Also, do remember to PM me after you've done so for me to record in the books.

Thanks.

rzcarter;338796 said:
already bank in to BlackE90 account la....
i think want to join you all la..
where location convoy will start and what time?

Halo Treasurer, I am pooling the contribution to buy rice la...
Most important essential item for the kids.

Bro rzcarter, amount received from your transfer.

Fellow Members,

The Club will do a convoy cum lunch to visit the Special Children at Persatuan Kanak2 Cacat Klang (located near Pandamaran Bomba) and also to handover the proceeds collected from the Charity Auction (RM4,000) conducted by GC Motorsport during the Grand TT / Bimmerfest recently.

Members are more than welcome to donate cash, food stuffs and etc (please state down how much, or if you wish to remain anonymous just PM the amount to GraceTCP).

Those that can make it, please list down your name below. Remember, Together We Can Make A Difference!

Attending

2) Okow
3) Gracetcp
5) David Yong
7) BlackE90
8) Juan Powerblow
9) rzcarter
10) pussy
11)
12)

Fellow Members,

Attending

2) Okow
3) Gracetcp (maggi mee & mihun)
5) David Yong
7) BlackE90
8) Juan Powerblow
9) rzcarter
10) pussy
11)
12)

Where's the rest of the Official Members ?

It does not matter if you dun wan't to donate, but your presence there will liven up the visit..

Please do come.

just a reminder of our last charity to the said home..

All sold out.. Fully booked by BMWCM members and forummers.

ResizeofIMG_5478.jpg

pussy;339962 said:
Where's the rest of the Official Members ?

It does not matter if you dun wan't to donate, but your presence there will liven up the visit..

Please do come.

I am not in town la .....

Top Bottom