Visit to Charity Home in Klang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
Fellow Members, The Club will do a convoy cum lunch to visit the Special Children at Persatuan Kanak2 Cacat Klang (located near Pandamaran Bomba) and also to handover the proceeds collected from the Charity Auction (RM4,000) conducted by GC Motorsport during the Grand TT / Bimmerfest recently. Members are more than welcome to donate cash, food stuffs and etc (please state down how much, or if you wish to remain anonymous just PM the amount to GraceTCP). Those that can make it, please list down your name below. Remember, Together We Can Make A Difference!:top: TIME: 12 NoonDate : 19th July 2008Venue: Pandamaran, Klang Attending 1) Albundy - 2 barrels of KFC + cash2) Okow3) Gracetcp4)5)

Fellow Members,

The Club will do a convoy cum lunch to visit the Special Children at Persatuan Kanak2 Cacat Klang (located near Pandamaran Bomba) and also to handover the proceeds collected from the Charity Auction (RM4,000) conducted by GC Motorsport during the Grand TT / Bimmerfest recently.

Members are more than welcome to donate cash, food stuffs and etc (please state down how much, or if you wish to remain anonymous just PM the amount to GraceTCP).

Those that can make it, please list down your name below. Remember, Together We Can Make A Difference!:top:

TIME: 12 Noon
Date : 19th July 2008
Venue: Pandamaran, Klang

Attending

1) Albundy - 2 barrels of KFC + cash
2) Okow
3) Gracetcp
4) loafer (Will chip in some cash to purchase more food for the kids)
5)

Fellow Members,

The Club will do a convoy cum lunch to visit the Special Children at Persatuan Kanak2 Cacat Klang (located near Pandamaran Bomba) and also to handover the proceeds collected from the Charity Auction (RM4,000) conducted by GC Motorsport during the Grand TT / Bimmerfest recently.

Members are more than welcome to donate cash, food stuffs and etc (please state down how much, or if you wish to remain anonymous just PM the amount to GraceTCP).

Those that can make it, please list down your name below. Remember, Together We Can Make A Difference!

Attending

2) Okow
3) Gracetcp
5) David Yong

Fellow Members,

Those that can make it, please list down your name below. Remember, Together We Can Make A Difference!

Attending

2) Okow
3) Gracetcp
5) David Yong
6) Johnj - Cash + Groceries

Anyone knows any rice distributor towkay or supplier to get cheap price for rice - their most needed essential food items...

fabianyee;337901 said:
Anyone knows any rice distributor towkay or supplier to get cheap price for rice - their most needed essential food items...

Bro, I can arrange the rice thingy....

You want my contribution or to purchase on behalf of the club?

BlackE90;337913 said:

Your personal contribution would be good:)

There also need Milo, Milk and etc. Basically all of them are special kids.

Cheers

fabianyee;337901 said:

One of my friends are in the rice distribution business. The brand is Merebok (Thomas Cup rice) which is local made and the price as follows:

1) 50 kg pack @ RM 140
2) 10 kg pack @ RM 30

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Calling all generous E9x owners.....

Project to donate rice....

Your generosity is very much required...please PM me for your commitment & I'll go buy the rice. Then we do a convoy to the venue. I'll collect your contribution on the day.

Thanks in advance.

Fellow Members,

Attending

2) Okow
3) Gracetcp
5) David Yong
6) Johnj - Cash + Groceries
7) BlackE90
8) Juan Powerblow

Peter, you got PM

guys i wont be around that weekend but i would like to contribute 3 boxes of ice popsicles. need to make arrangements to collect from my place. xxx if your going can ah??:top:

BlackE90;337913 said:

David Yong;337915 said:
One of my friends are in the rice distribution business. The brand is Merebok (Thomas Cup rice) which is local made and the price as follows:

1) 50 kg pack @ RM 140
2) 10 kg pack @ RM 30

Let me know if you need any assistance.

If any of you can arrange to get the rice for cheap, u won't have problem getting ppl to chip in... Bulk buy can get cheaper price mah.. more value for money...

So anyone else knows supplier for other goods??

joetan;337927 said:
oh yeah any idea how many kids are there?

joe, ice popsicles not a good idea as it will melt. from past experience, we'll normally meet and convoy there...
Total is about 60 kids of all ages.

These are the stuff we bought the last time and some of you might want to list them down so we dont repeat the same item too much:
Foodstuff
-rice
-cooking oil
-milo
-ribena
-nestum
-similac LS milk powder
- biscuits
- maggi mee, mee hoon

Toileteries
- Toothpaste - Darlie
- haircream
- body lotion
-shower gel
- shampoo
- adult pampers
- toilet paper
- used clothes

Household
- Dish washing liquid
- floor detergent
- clothes detergent
- Dettol

questions on used clothes and clothes detergent...

- what size for used clothes??? age 3-18???
- clothes detergent- Powder or liquid?? or either will do...
my mum runs a laundrette, so I'll ask whether can order bigger quality...

okow, Do you think they have a freezer? They can have it as and when they like. If they don't have a freezer then I'll think of something else. Thanks.

These are the stuff we bought the last time and some of you might want to list them down so we dont repeat the same item too much:
Foodstuff
-rice -(E9x group, BlackE90 will do the arrangement)
-cooking oil
-milo
-ribena
-nestum
-similac LS milk powder
- biscuits
- maggi mee, mee hoon

Toileteries
- Toothpaste - Darlie
- haircream
- body lotion
-shower gel
- shampoo
- adult pampers
- toilet paper
- used clothes

Household
- Dish washing liquid
- floor detergent
- clothes detergent
- Dettol

The last time we visit the place was in Jan 2006.

However, it was unfortunate, the photos of the visit that were posted in the forum have gone missing.

Will try to search my files for the pictures.

This is a good cause. Please help if you you can... No amount is too small...

joetan;337938 said:
okow, Do you think they have a freezer? They can have it as and when they like. If they don't have a freezer then I'll think of something else. Thanks.
joe, my concern isnt that they dont have a freezer but for you to pass the popsicles to one of us and it would be in the car when we meet to convoy etc etc and they might melt. If you think that wouldnt be a prob, then plse go ahead.

fabianyee;337937 said:
questions on used clothes and clothes detergent...

- what size for used clothes??? age 3-18???
- clothes detergent- Powder or liquid?? or either will do...
my mum runs a laundrette, so I'll ask whether can order bigger quality...

Fabs, the last I went (just before CNY this year) they have from 2 to 16 yr olds. So, some clothes within this age group would be good - both sexes.
As for detergent, any would do, not particular.

SIGH !!! I wont be around again... :( Anyways I will contribute. Will pass it to Al Bundy or Okow Mamstein :)

Top Bottom