Vibration problem and 'berdengung' sound gone..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eri

Club Guest
Hi everyone,Today im very happy because my 3 months old problem already settle. Just change whole long shaft from chop shop and vibration and berdengung sound gone. Before this i check the tires, dented rim if have, replace coupling (guibo), centre bush, T-coupling but cannot solve. My car checked at Bomin Auto Jalan Ipoh but they just said tyre balancing. Do tires balancing but still same. Go to one workshop at Bentong and mech suggest to change whole shaft. Mech also said if T-coupling jammed, no need to change it because original coupling from factory already centralize and balanced. If tukar jugak, machine shop will ketuk that T and its become senget. BTW, the long shaft from chop shop is from e46 320i. My car is 318i 2.0 but can use. The price is RM 1000 and labour cost is RM60 to cabut and pasang exhaust and whole shaft. It is reasonable price?TQ

anakin;726588 said:
Eri...did you go to Hama Motor? You from Bentong?

Hi anakin, yup i'm from bentong. The workshop named Fit Motorsport..

mielo86;726583 said:
bro, im having the same problem but still haven't solve yet..anyway glad to see a fello beemer solve his problem:rock:..for the price it seem reasonable...http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?46116-bedengung-sound/page2&highlight=bedengung

Hi mielo, actually i already read your problem before i bought my bimmer. Then after dapat my car, its vibrate like your car. So i checked tires,dented rim if have and coupling also center bush. But finally its a long shaft issue coz end coupling is already jammed. Suggest u to change the long shaft. kalau i punya accord, vibrate when acceleration cause by bad driveshaft but for bimmer its rear wheel drive.

I think mine also got this problem.. last week bring to Naidu for a "klok klok klok" vibrate. Then Naidu change my longs shaft bearing and the rubber. After change I realize that sound become "berdengung" ngangggg.! ngangg!! when i drive @ 130kmh and above. *sigh*

Bros,
So I went to Naidu again last monday. I explain to him what was wrong. The 12yrs experience Banggelar's Mech said there's nothing wrong with the long shaft (as they already changed centre bearing, T Bearing, and another bearing) The T bearing did by Machine Shop. So I asked him base on his experience. He said my rim got minor bent and my front wheel bearing vibrate causes this sound plus my gearbox mounting already koyak. Actually I don't agreed with him cause sound coming from centre not front. But he said he guarantee 100%.!!
After all. I change all what he suggest.
During final test, the sound is still there. Finally he agree that sound coming from long shaft and ask me to come back this saturday. Need to send back to machine shop.
My friends, before I change all the bearing there, I don't have any berdegunggg issue. So maybe because of the machine shop works.

Will update you all once done.

my car start the berdegung sound also..but no vibration issue..
went to the workshop and they said the wheel bearing need to be replaced.
they jacked up my car and manually spin the tyre.clearly i can here the uneven sound..

is it true my wheel need to replace the wheel bearing, for info,this happens at right rear tyre.

Last saturday send again car to Naidu.
They opened it up and send back to machine shop.
I went there also. So the open back and make balancing on the long shaft.
The uncle ask Naidu to change Centre Bearing (under warranty) cause looks like the center bring "berdengung sound". Plus
After a whole day there, finally everything fine.
Total damage @ RM225

shaiful7;761531 said:
Last saturday send again car to Naidu.
They opened it up and send back to machine shop.
I went there also. So the open back and make balancing on the long shaft.
The uncle ask Naidu to change Centre Bearing (under warranty) cause looks like the center bring "berdengung sound". Plus
After a whole day there, finally everything fine.
Total damage @ RM225

So it's RM225 for the balancing of the long shaft alone?

parc;760018 said:
my car start the berdegung sound also..but no vibration issue..
went to the workshop and they said the wheel bearing need to be replaced.
they jacked up my car and manually spin the tyre.clearly i can here the uneven sound..

is it true my wheel need to replace the wheel bearing, for info,this happens at right rear tyre.

Change my rear bearing wheel yesterday,clearly a cracked at my current wheel bearing.it takes almost 5 hours work-replaced wheel bearing + allignment. Finally i can hear the roarrrr of my engine!

Total damage:rm230 (wheel bearing+allignment+pump bearing)

parc;766310 said:
Change my rear bearing wheel yesterday,clearly a cracked at my current wheel bearing.it takes almost 5 hours work-replaced wheel bearing + allignment. Finally i can hear the roarrrr of my engine!

Total damage:rm230 (wheel bearing+allignment+pump bearing)

Parc, may I know where you have your bearing done?

anaksarawak;766348 said:
Parc, may I know where you have your bearing done?

In glenmarie,shah alam area..
The best part of it,this shop open on sunday..

Top Bottom