Very powderful N20 4 cylinder...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i hope this car can beat evos. these rascals propelled by 2.0 turbo like to cucuk behind our udm and laughing "expensive car but cannot outrun my wira shitsubishi". my wish is this new 2.8 twin turbo can kick dusts on their windshield

Wah.. red line begins at 7k.. how cool!

iDrive has HP and torque display.. interesting.. no more butt dyno.. haha! :4:

ezzo369;720901 said:
i hope this car can beat evos. these rascals propelled by 2.0 turbo like to cucuk behind our udm and laughing "expensive car but cannot outrun my wira shitsubishi". my wish is this new 2.8 twin turbo can kick dusts on their windshield

Many cars like to cucuk, especially when they are following us on a nice long straight on the NSE. Even Myvi also try to cucuk me before... but go into a tighter sweeping corner and suddenly they disappear from your rear view mirror.

When people cucuk u, that means you are faster. No problem there.. :4:

when people cucuk me iam just leftfoot braking hehehehehehe suddenly they disapper n slow imediatly hahah

i remember a myvi was cucuking me very close and i tap the brake. the myvi wobbling left and right struggling to slow down haha

ezzo369;720901 said:

To beat an Evo you would need at least a 335i or an M3.. no need to layan la,these jap rally rockets are very very fast,built to very different requirements,with comfort and balance at the bottom of the list.I'm talking about real Evos here,not converted ones.
Our BMWs are about perfect balance,in every sense of the word.That is what draws me to BMWs.

supergripen;721958 said:
To beat an Evo you would need at least a 335i or an M3.. no need to layan la,these jap rally rockets are very very fast,built to very different requirements,with comfort and balance at the bottom of the list.I'm talking about real Evos here,not converted ones.
Our BMWs are about perfect balance,in every sense of the word.That is what draws me to BMWs.

Can't agree with you more, bro!!!

I love everything our car offer to us. 50:50 balanced chassis + RWD, handling, comfort.
Total balance.

I recon it applies on life.

Vroom325;723327 said:
I love everything our car offer to us. 50:50 balanced chassis + RWD, handling, comfort.
Total balance.

Very very true indeed.. balance is a rare trait nowadays,cars and humans alike:)

And 240rwhp from the N20 is fantastic,what with the efficiency and emissions figures that BMW claims.I'm in no doubt the F30 is going to be a great car and the best 3 to date.Envious of those in the position to get one.

Vroom325;723327 said:
Total balance.

But some people say if you compare 3 series and C Class, C Class is more comfortable when you're sitting as the passenger, and it's more quiet inside too, is this true ? I've
never been inside any C Class before :D

Quentin;729007 said:
But some people say if you compare 3 series and C Class, C Class is more comfortable when you're sitting as the passenger, and it's more quiet inside too, is this true ? I've
never been inside any C Class before :D

Yes, my uncle is driving E90 323i while my friend driving C200 not FL. They shared your statement when i asked their view during CNY. BMW for Driver while Benz for passenger.

Yeah... you buy the BMW for yourself. You buy the Merc to ferry passengers. So, its in a way a bit of a selfish car. But if you have a dad (or grand dad) with spine problems e.g. prolapsed intervertebral discs (PID) and you have to ferry him to and from hospital quite regularly, then better get a Merc. Or even better( and cheaper) a Camry-the new Camry is out soon FYI. So, what have you decided on, Quentin?

mugz;729602 said:
Then usually most ppl will just say "camry? buts its not a beemer!" :D

Then get a GS250 F-Sport.. only RM366k :4:
2013-Lexus-GS-F-Sport-by-Five-Axis-rear-view.jpg

totally agree with ur comment..beemer is for own self!merc is to ferry others!germans actually even drive their own s class u know-surprised!y is it in m'sia or asian,once u hv an s class-must hv a driver!unless if its a maybach or rolls royce!or even bentley!not the gt!how about slk or cls?still for ferrying??don think so....

fschen;729134 said:
Yes, my uncle is driving E90 323i while my friend driving C200 not FL. They shared your statement when i asked their view during CNY. BMW for Driver while Benz for passenger.
I upgraded from a C200 to the F30 328i recently. Yes, the C-Class is marginally more quiet inside, but the F30 at Comfort mode provides a softer ride.. so its better for both passenger and driver. So the F30 is truly a well-balanced class act :rock:

N20 Turbo engine on a hot day.

Well, I left my car under the sun for the afternoon while I was attending some meetings. I left the meeting and drove off at about 3pm. The car was scorching hot (black car), interior was searing. The ambient air temperture was unbearable, you can see the heat simmering off the road surface. After driving for a bit, I stepped on the pedal expecting the power to be there only to be greeted with very little boost. Has anyone encountered this with their 328i?

Jason

Top Bottom