V-Power for M20

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Prince

Club Guest
Hi all,Last two days i was refill my E30 (M20b20) with the Shell V-Power. Instantly i feel it is more powerful. But i notice that the engine become noisey if compare to normal gas. Besides, I also feel that the CO2 of the car is not in the perfect condition by using the V-Power. What i means is the fuel is a bit too rich. I just wonder anyone out there have the same experience as me. Is it the setting need to reset by the changing of gas??? ;) Thanks a lot!!!! :)

Was using V-Power for some time...and yes, the engine does sound and feel rough. Stopped using V-power or Shell totally for the past two months.

Using Mobil F1 Synergy now, engine feels smoother, no more rough idling and sound, better fuel comsumption..oso.

my 2 cents

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Jan 27 2005, 09:44 PM
Was using V-Power for some time...and yes, the engine does sound and feel rough. Stopped using V-power or Shell totally for the past two months.

Using Mobil F1 Synergy now, engine feels smoother, no more rough idling and sound, better fuel comsumption..oso.

my 2 cents
Mr.FBI,

I think he is refering to the petrol la...not engine lub leh... :rolleyes: or I might be wrong here... B)

people mistakenly thought FBI = Federal Bodoh Investigator ma kekeke *cabut* :lol: :lol:

Yes, i am talking about the petrol. Sorry about the misleading post. Anyway thanks a lot for u all especially Mr F.B.I. Will try the Mobil petrol this time.

Thanks!!!

ProJet is the best. You get the same power increase for the same price as 'normal' fuel.

Top Bottom