usj tt + pndc

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey said:
yep i will, thank god at last im seeing u bro....hehehe, hope u dont have to pick yr gfren or yr principal in town lah heheheehe

Hope so man! Cheers :D

dthug said:
yeah thats right, i've never seen that many of bmw together at the same time like that.... wonder if we should change our tt to somewhere that we can drag/race/drift.... attract more crowd... but make sure its legal though... since ros allready approved, can we proposed that using the national sport ministry... i think we can...:D

Dude...

thanks for coming. but which one are you?? wanna pass you the Wonder Boy song la.

and one more thing...Its not a illegal racing venue. I dun race on the road.

dthug said:
actually it would be a nice notch to be exampled to others club.... as now we all kno this club really alive(5ers as example)... every week have their own agenda(actually everyday they have their own meng"ular" things:D)... and i think if we can achieve it... we can proceed with our club racing team sooner(drooling here:D as we've been told by the president during putrajaya convoy)...
here we can attract more sponsors.... big one....

what do you all think? isit too ambiciuos?... just my 2cent

duh....!!!:confused: tell me sumthin new.:eek:

hahahaha maybe next time pussy.....i also want to see u doing donut wit yr best modified car

Top Bottom