usj tt + pndc

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dthug

Club Guest
i've only get 2 pic on my phone, others on my bro camera.... yeop, post out the image i've captured on that day plz..

u call that big? hehehehe, come to penang and i show u the real roti kl tower....

Hell Boyz said:
bailey,

sori can't join that day anyway it was raining, LOL!

why so many excuses one?
it was raining all night.... but you shud have seen how many cars came to PNDC and joined the drive to cyberjaya and stayed til sahur.:rolleyes: wah liao wei...

life's too short to stay in doors waiting for a sunny day.

yeah thats right, i've never seen that many of bmw together at the same time like that.... wonder if we should change our tt to somewhere that we can drag/race/drift.... attract more crowd... but make sure its legal though... since ros allready approved, can we proposed that using the national sport ministry... i think we can...:D

yeah than we can call it kempen 'Mat Beemer'...kekekekke

XXX said:
yeah than we can call it kempen 'Mat Beemer'...kekekekke

dun laff!! someone mite recognise dat as THE asset of the country!
malaysia boleh! :p

actually it would be a nice notch to be exampled to others club.... as now we all kno this club really alive(5ers as example)... every week have their own agenda(actually everyday they have their own meng"ular" things:D)... and i think if we can achieve it... we can proceed with our club racing team sooner(drooling here:D as we've been told by the president during putrajaya convoy)...
here we can attract more sponsors.... big one....

what do you all think? isit too ambiciuos?... just my 2cent

ah lian said:
why so many excuses one?
it was raining all night.... but you shud have seen how many cars came to PNDC and joined the drive to cyberjaya and stayed til sahur.:rolleyes: wah liao wei...

life's too short to stay in doors waiting for a sunny day.

Ah lian, pls refer to Chubby burger time, coz my principal is in town mar how to come :(

anyway it's ok, there's always another time:D

ah lian said:
dun laff!! someone mite recognise dat as THE asset of the country!
malaysia boleh! :p

HAHAHA, malaysia always boleh (in everything, talk only) :D

yep i will, thank god at last im seeing u bro....hehehe, hope u dont have to pick yr gfren or yr principal in town lah heheheehe

Top Bottom