Upgrade to e39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Waaalio.. e39 is selling like jagung panas.

I just called the dealer to whom i sold my e39 . He mentioned my car was sold after two weeks to a ' olang putih ' in KL.. Wish could bump into the car one day . An all time fav car.

hpteh72;614485 said:
I am currently driving a e36 and looking to upgrade to e39. Check out quite a number of e39s but the condition was not that good. The best is this unit at this site

http://www.carlist.my/used-cars/316443/bmw-528i-a-2-8auto-e39-m-sport-new-facelift.html

I find that the mileage at 80+ k rather unbelievable. Is it possible for an 11 year old car. How is the price? Is it reasonable?

My E39 is already 10 years old. Mileage 110K km. We have 2 cars at home and we don't drive our cars everyday. If the seller has 3 cars, then it is possible.

Thanks for all the advise and feedback. Indeed helpful. Also the additional link to a few more e39. Will definitely check them out.

Don't take the unit as i went to check out the car before and the condition is very poor. The steering is not multi function and the leather is in poor condition.

Need advise and suggestions. What is the difference between 523 & 528. To me it is the hp and torque. But some of my friends were telling me that 528 gives more problem than 523. Is that true.

Haywire, I saw ur post earlier on your 530. Lovely.... Currently I am considering 530. How is your experience with the 530.

hpteh72;615984 said:
Haywire, I saw ur post earlier on your 530. Lovely.... Currently I am considering 530. How is your experience with the 530.

just came back from baru pahat last half hour. batu pahat-kl in slightly less than 2 hours. above 190kmh most of the time. tapaued a police car (waja) who was doing 180-190kmh somewhere in Melaka. Followed him for about 2km, and doesnt seem like he is giving way, so i changed to fourth with the smg steering and went straight ahead in the middle lane. He tried to follow to no avail.

Left batu pahat at 11.05, arrived in KL at 1am.

Need I say more :4:

haywire;616033 said:
just came back from baru pahat last half hour. batu pahat-kl in slightly less than 2 hours. above 190kmh most of the time. tapaued a police car (waja) who was doing 180-190kmh somewhere in Melaka. Followed him for about 2km, and doesnt seem like he is giving way, so i changed to fourth with the smg steering and went straight ahead in the middle lane. He tried to follow to no avail.

Left baru pahat at 11.05, arrived in KL at 1am.

Immensely lethal ‘racun ‘ bro ..…

hpteh72;616258 said:
Indeed kena racun already..... Now targetting 530.

good for u, but its going to be hard finding a good unit here, people tend to keep it once they own as far as i know.

Btw i forgot to say I was doing 230kmh when I passed that police car hahahaha

haywire;616033 said:

Left batu pahat at 11.05, arrived in KL at 1am.

Tapau copper at 230km/hr??? Hahahaha. You've got some balls of steel bro...

Fastest I've driven today is a tad below 190 on LEKAS, then ELITE... Was robeking some really slow lane hoggers tonight. :4:

Eggie86;616266 said:
Tapau copper at 230km/hr??? Hahahaha. You've got some balls of steel bro...

Fastest I've driven today is a tad below 190 on LEKAS, then ELITE... Was robeking some really slow lane hoggers tonight. :4:

haha he was doing some serious speed too, and not giving way to me. so i thought why not show him some more speed since he is going fast as well.

if he was doing 110kmh then probably think twice.

worst case is i get a summon in the post, so why not hahaha

The fastest I have done is 200 on my e36.... It is really not easy to find a 530 here. So far saw 2 and really like it. Both are in really good condition. Arranging for it to be checked by mechanic. If everything goes well, will need to consult you guys for more detail. Maybe do a TT.

Bro Haywire.. is that patrol car or the officers car?

There will be a lot of diff in term of safety and stability on 200km/h in waja in BMW . E39 will stick on road like glue
with its good weight distribution. Just imagine if the waja need to slam hard on the brake for an emergency stop - he might need parachute .

Top Bottom