Upgrade / Latest Revision softwares located at Melaka

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bala8282

Club Guest
Bro. Good News for e- 60 guys whom are located at the Southern region of Melaka , lately I wanted to do full upgrade of all software's but i still need to get K.L professionals to do it but now I have somebody in Melaka whom able to do the job and they have all the professional tools.I am very satisfied with their 5 hours job function and they did version upgrading from old part to new part nos almost 53 steps , mostly my ECU with revised new versions , CCC ,GW,BO,TEL/ULF,PDC,CAS,LM,KOMBI,KBM,DWA,SZM,CID,SZL & DSC Programmings.They do 100% diagnose and fault codes rectified , infact I do had a problem with my steering angle sensor , they able to settle my problem .In future , it will be easier for me to send my car here rather then sending my car to K.L with so much time required , expenses and bad experience .I was happy , they bill me very reasonable price , only Rm400.00

Thanks Bala for good info....better you put the workshop name and contact person..sharing is caring...

Where can we do this in KL, around PJ or Subang Area??? And what will be the cost??

Bro Bala...

Can this be done to E60 japan version year 2004 and can you advice on the gain side after the upgrading .tq in advance bro

Sorry for late reply, the car performs better , transmission of gear more smoother because the ECU software were upgraded
To latest software, the idrive screen , there is some changes , additional features especially on navigation and etc. It's worth
the money no regrets.
Bro. Don't mistaken it's not remapping , maintain to original manufacturing format

Mr Shiva73'
Sorry for late reply,
It's doesnt matter what spec., model or h.power, they have the complete equipment and all softwares just for e-60models

Bro Bala. Tq for the update . I think i will drive down to melaka one of this days . Infact i bought my car from melaka. I will buzz you right before i come . Since u dont visit the forum regularly , could you pls PM ur contact number . TQ bro .

bala8282;667533 said:
Hai there ,

You can call En. Anuar h/p 0192595486

So Bala, this Anuar is in KL? And can do the same thing you did to your car is it? Thanks bro

Bala - can this guy modify the gps or radio tuner (Jap spec) so that the gps and radion could be used for local channels? Thx for the info!

What year your car made ? You purchased your car recon unregistered 1st hand or 2nd hand?you have done any upgrade of software?

bala8282;669917 said:
What year your car made ? You purchased your car recon unregistered 1st hand or 2nd hand?you have done any upgrade of software?

Mine is 2007 530 UK spec and am not sure whether any software upgrade has been done on the car as it's UK spec 1st reg here

Guys...

I am planning to visit Mr Anuar at Melaka once i m back , i am also inviting felow forumer 'grandis' if he is free.

I think Bala8282 did his favour by stating mr Anuar's contact number. I think he is the right person to ask question . Anyone intrested , list down the name and we shall attack Mr Annuar in group. Maybe can get discount .cheers

TQ bro Bala.. will buzz u when i m in melaka.

Yoke, you should give a try , they will diagnose or scan for you whether if yours is old or new version , then you can decide.
If that guy overcharge or if you have doubts , please let me inform , I will squeeze his balls .

Wow Bro Bala.. itu sudah ganas tu. kekeke , knowing someone who know and did the process is around , it takes off half of the worries.

Ok, I'm in... how's the arrangement?? How long will the process be? What day/timing?

I plan to go on the 21st Sept. I think the process will take around 3-4hrs depend on what version we are now. The more backdated , the longer will it take . 3-4hrs is just nice a movie and 'massat' .:p

Pm me ur h/p number

Went to Ultra-tune this morning for claims on issues with my car. Ask them whether they can do this upgrade and how much.. Was told by one of the mechanic that my model/year do not need the software update as it is still new. It only beneficial to the 2004-06. Is this true? Anybody can confirm this.

Top Bottom