Unofficial All-Gal TT Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raz451

Club Guest
Dear All BMWCM Gal Members and Forumers,Let's get together for an unofficial TT session solely for us, Ladies with Bimmers! It's a good chance for us to catch up and get-to-know the ladies of the club.So far, no date or venue has been set - your suggestions are most welcome. We'll settle on consensus, aight? I'll start the ball rolling with listing in myself first (along with a suggested time and place).All-Gal TT Session1. Raz451 (Friday, 15 Feb, 9.30pm on, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas)2.3.

My dear Raz451 on 15 feb it is the offical TT date dont do on that date la .

All-Gal TT Session

1. Raz451
2. gracetcp
3. Mbak Nikki (naik tut-tut ka??) :eek:
4. Salina[/QUOTE]
5. Rahizwani

Raz, im in...:rock:

guys jangan marah!!!!:thefinger:

Woooiii ini TT pompuan la tak faham faham lagi ka. Raz it would be nice if you look into the date.Tq

rahizwan;291788 said:
All-Gal TT Session

1. Raz451
2. gracetcp
4. Salina
5. Rahizwani

guys jangan marah!!!!:thefinger:[/QUOTE]

Daa dia tukar nama plak! Can join but if u wud come in a micro mini n a bustier!:smokin:

redbaron;291794 said:
Woooiii ini TT pompuan la tak faham faham lagi ka. Raz it would be nice if you look into the date.Tq

Orite Bro, will do! Will discuss with the girls, aight? The date proposed was just a suggestion - by no means a final one! Cheers

rahizwan;291788 said:
All-Gal TT Session

1. Raz451
2. gracetcp
4. Salina
5. Rahizwani

guys jangan marah!!!!:thefinger:[/QUOTE]

Im confuse....... :stupid:

raz451;291796 said:
5. Rahizwani

guys jangan marah!!!!:thefinger:

Daa dia tukar nama plak! Can join but if u wud come in a micro mini n a bustier!:smokin:

hehehehe PLUS a high heel :rock:

Ladies,

It has been brought to light that Friday, 15 Feb will be the Official TT of BMWCM. As we have proposed to have our meet on the same day, we can (i) plan to meet earlier than 9.30pm so that those who wish to join the Official TT can proceed to Rainforest or (ii) change our unofficial TT date.:rolleyes:

Hows ah?

raz451;291828 said:
Ladies,

It has been brought to light that Friday, 15 Feb will be the Official TT of BMWCM. As we have proposed to have our meet on the same day, we can (i) plan to meet earlier than 9.30pm so that those who wish to join the Official TT can proceed to Rainforest or (ii) change our unofficial TT date.:rolleyes:

Hows ah?

I think tat is a good idea as i dont think there's any other better day than fri this week, like u said we can meet up earlier so tat those who wish to join the official TT can proceed to Rainforest :burnout:

Every body should respect the offical tt. This tt only happen once a month so i hope it is respected. Every body in this forum has respected this TT i hope you ladies will too. There are many other day that you ledies can have your TT.This TT it self is the club tradition. Just my 2 cents.

Oritey...we'll wait for the rest of the gals to respond before we settle on the date. Calling2 ah lian..comin please!

Top Bottom