Displacement 3.00
Power 190
Drive HECK
Transmission AUT
Colour CARBONSCHWARZ METALLIC (416)
Upholstery LEDER DAKOTA/SCHWARZ (LCSW)
Prod.date 2006-06-09

Options

Code Description (interface) Description (EPC)
S1CAA SELEKTION COP RELEVANTER FAHRZEUGE Selection of COP-relevant vehicles
S205A AUTOMATIC GETRIEBE Automatic transmission
S2NPA M LM R. DOPPELSPEICHE 135 M NOTLAUF BMW alloy wheel, M double spoke 135
S302A ALARMANLAGE Alarm system
P337A M SPORTPAKET M Sports package
S339A SHADOW LINE Shadow-Line
S428A WARNDREIECK Warning triangle and first aid kit
S431A INNENSPIEGEL,AUTOMATISCH ABBLENDEND Interior mirror with automatic-dip
S441A RAUCHERPAKET Smoker package
S481A SPORTSITZE FUER FAHRER/BEIFAHRER Sports seat
S4M3A INTERIEURLEISTE ALU CUBE PURE Interior trim strips, Alu Cube Pure
S502A SCHEINWERFER-WASCHANLAGE Headlight cleaning system
S508A PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC) Park Distance Control (PDC)
S522A XENON-LICHT Xenon Light
S540A GESCHWINDIGKEITSREGELUNG Cruise control
S694A CD-WECHSLER VORBEREITUNG Provisions for BMW 6 CD changer
S698A AREA-CODE 2 Area-Code 2 for DVD
S704A M SPORTFAHRWERK M Sports suspension
S710A M LEDERLENKRAD M leather steering wheel
S715A M AERODYNAMIKPAKET M Aerodynamics package
S775A INDIVIDUAL DACHHIMMEL ANTHRAZIT Headlining anthracite
L812A ENGLAND/IRLAND AUSFUEHRUNG National version England / Ireland
S850A ZUSAETZL. TANKFUELLUNG EXPORT Additional Export tank filling
S863A SERVICE KONTAKT-FLYER EUROPA Dealer List Europe
S877A UEBERKREUZBEDIENUNG ENTFALL Omission of non-combined operation
S880A ENGLISCH / BORDLITERATUR On-board literature, English
S8SAA LAENDERSPEZ. NAVI.-FREISCHALTUNG Navigation access request,country-spec.
S8SMA FAHRGESTELLNUMMER,V.AUSSEN SICHTBAR Car ident. number visible from outside
S8SPA COP STEUERUNG Control unit COP

Standard equipment

S216A SERVOTRONIC HYDRO STEERING-SERVOTRONIC
S442A GETRAENKEHALTER Drink holder
S853A SPRACHVERSION ENGLISCH Language version, English

Looks like a genuine M-sport with N52 magnesium engine. Since it's a UK spec, do check the car for rust. Should you be looking at a local model, I know a dealer who stocks plenty of decent used E60s. Do let me know if you are interested.

wingzee;841256 said:
Looks like a genuine M-sport with N52 magnesium engine. Since it's a UK spec, do check the car for rust. Should you be looking at a local model, I know a dealer who stocks plenty of decent used E60s. Do let me know if you are interested.

Bro, Please check PM

If Japan spec unreg, what need to be done to the idrive? and how much?

Hi all,

finally my loan is approved....

After few weeks of hunting, the unit is E60 523i local CKD Auto Bavaria... year make 2007.... register 2007...with one owner...

1. The dealer provide me with Auto Bavaria print out service history... is this enough evidence or better for me to bring the car to Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut)?

2. The dealer did not give me any warranty, instead give me an option to purchase OPAL coverage for engine and transmission failure at some cost ( the cost to be define)... what your guys opinion, do I go for OPAL coverage?

I not yet put my signature on the paper..

UnoS;843498 said:
Hi all,

finally my loan is approved....

After few weeks of hunting, the unit is E60 523i local CKD Auto Bavaria... year make 2007.... register 2007...with one owner...

1. The dealer provide me with Auto Bavaria print out service history... is this enough evidence or better for me to bring the car to Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut)?

2. The dealer did not give me any warranty, instead give me an option to purchase OPAL coverage for engine and transmission failure at some cost ( the cost to be define)... what your guys opinion, do I go for OPAL coverage?

I not yet put my signature on the paper..

Congrats on the purchase!

1. Is the car still being serviced at AB even after BSRI? If the car was previously serviced at AB, why not bring it back to AB for a check instead since they would be familiar with the car? Or else, Wearnes is good. Just pay for inspection. No registration fee required as car is a local SKD model.

2. If me personally I would not waste $ going for the warranty is car is indeed in good condition. Just spare some funds for emergency purpose. Opal warranty for a car that age and used condition should set you back about RM2-3k per annum. Might as well use that $ for preventive maintenance.

wingzee;843524 said:
Congrats on the purchase!

1. Is the car still being serviced at AB even after BSRI? If the car was previously serviced at AB, why not bring it back to AB for a check instead since they would be familiar with the car? Or else, Wearnes is good. Just pay for inspection. No registration fee required as car is a local SKD model.

2. If me personally I would not waste $ going for the warranty is car is indeed in good condition. Just spare some funds for emergency purpose. Opal warranty for a car that age and used condition should set you back about RM2-3k per annum. Might as well use that $ for preventive maintenance.

Congratulation bro!

I also intended to subscribe OPAL warranty for my car. As I read OPAL’s terms and conditions, the car age must below than 5 years with mileage less than 100,000 km at the time of purchased of the warranty. My car is 2009 model but the clocking mileage almost reach 96,000 km. So decided not to subscribe but save for the maintenance. Suggest you counter check with OPAL.

View attachment 31750

mhareez;843545 said:
Congratulation bro!

I also intended to subscribe OPAL warranty for my car. As I read OPAL’s terms and conditions, the car age must below than 5 years with mileage less than 100,000 km at the time of purchased of the warranty. My car is 2009 model but the clocking mileage almost reach 96,000 km. So decided not to subscribe but save for the maintenance. Suggest you counter check with OPAL.

View attachment 31750

Tq bro... good input... I'll check the term and conditions

TQ for all good advice.

Today the car hv go trough detail check up at Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut). No major issue. Engine, GB and all electronics in good conditions. And finally I hv sign the bank loan agreement.

Thanks again from me...

Some feedback on Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut).

1. detail car diagnose and check up RM230 + some good advise
2. e60 ori bmw merchandise key case RM63.10. In mudah price around RM55 for non ori
Mr Razif the service exec is a good and helpful person.

Overall l'm satisfy with Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut).

UnoS;844434 said:
Some feedback on Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut).

1. detail car diagnose and check up RM230 + some good advise
2. e60 ori bmw merchandise key case RM63.10. In mudah price around RM55 for non ori
Mr Razif the service exec is a good and helpful person.

Overall l'm satisfy with Wearnes Autohaus (Segambut).

Good to hear that bro. Time for some photos! Can always count on Razif & Brian. Both are very attentive SAs.

Top Bottom