UDM from Setapak

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Russie

Club Guest
It was a great idea to find out the number of UDMs from 1 same area, just like the one they posted for Kepong and Shah Alam/ Subang areas. So I thought I might wanna post this thread for Setapak/ Gombak/ Wangsa Maju area, hehe. Members from these areas, kindly list down your names (perhaps we might have something on next time??)1. Russie (model: E36, Setapak)2.3.4.5.

join join... but i am inactive in this forum. many reasons.

1. Russie (model: E36, Setapak)
2. affan66 (white E36, Bukit Antarabangsa).

3. Rimsukan (silver E90, UK)

e30

Rimsukan;243963 said:
4. sgbuloh_e90 ( e90 tiag 320i not mine :D family car, e30 coupe 320i , gentingklang & sgbuloh)

4. sgbuloh_e90 ( e90 tiag 320i not mine :D family car, e30 coupe 320i , gentingklang & sgbuloh)

5. ratchet (Grey E36, Melawati)

Russie, is your ride dark blue by any chance?

ratchet;245391 said:

Russie, is your ride dark blue by any chance?

Ratchet, nope... the color of my ride is what u c on my avatar pic :) Why? u spotted a dark blue ride? If u c a dark blue e36 328 in setapak area, it might the one owned by one of the mechanics in tmn danau kota/ setapak indah. U r from Melawati? quite near to my place, hehe

cheers

Good to guage the members living near you. I hereby, elect Russie as head honco for kaki pukul BMWCM ( cawangan setapak)

jeffreyewe;245398 said:
Good to guage the members living near you. I hereby, elect Russie as head honco for kaki pukul BMWCM ( cawangan setapak)

Thank you Jeffrey for the idea but what does the Head Honco for kaki pukul BMWCM Cawangan Setapak need to do? Find someone to pukul? Haha, just kidding. Yeah, it is really a good idea to get to know members within a same area. So guys, need more Setapakian and other nearby members to list down their names :)

Russie;245392 said:
Ratchet, nope... the color of my ride is what u c on my avatar pic :) Why? u spotted a dark blue ride? If u c a dark blue e36 328 in setapak area, it might the one owned by one of the mechanics in tmn danau kota/ setapak indah. U r from Melawati? quite near to my place, hehe

cheers

Oh, spotted a dark blue E36 fully kitted out in an M3 bodykit a couple of times in Setapak. I occasionally drop by the Wangsa Maju area, so if you see a dark grey/gun metal-ish E36 325, that's probably me.

I see, well mine is a silver E36 318 :) it is so common, so if you see one in setapak area, it could be me or it could be other people too :) hehe. Well, mine is not with bodykit...dont intend to install any now.

Time to update the list since it's already 2008. Any new members around this area? List down your names/ nicks.

4. sgbuloh_e90 ( e90 tiag 320i not mine family car, e30 coupe 320i , gentingklang & sgbuloh)

My area is all the way in Ampang but technically, it falls under the jurisdiction of Ulu Klang (hehe), so here goes:

4. sgbuloh_e90 ( e90 tiag 320i not mine family car, e30 coupe 320i , gentingklang & sgbuloh)
6. Bix (Black E46, Sri Ukay, Ulu Klang)

great to see you posting in here Bix :) how's your car? ok with the battery problem eh? how's the 7-series airbag and abs prob? hope u have solved them

regards

My area is all the way in Ampang but technically, it falls under the jurisdiction of Ulu Klang (hehe), so here goes:

7. Rahizwan (E46(KBW45) | W.Melawati)

*Update*

7. Rahizwan (E46(KBW45) | W.Melawati)
8. Jay Bigbang (Silver E46 coupe, Wangsa Melawati)

Russie;305772 said:
great to see you posting in here Bix :) how's your car? ok with the battery problem eh? how's the 7-series airbag and abs prob? hope u have solved them

regards

Battery's all good now. Managed it with a jump start and a service. Save some dough instead of buying a new battery. A couple of months back, I turned off the warning light for the E38 airbag and I turned it on again on last Monday to fix it but the warning light didn't come out. The mechanic fella checked with the computer machine thingie and the result didn't show anything wrong. I supposed that the car automatically fixed it. lol

Thanks for asking! How have you been?

Bix;305866 said:
Battery's all good now. Managed it with a jump start and a service. Save some dough instead of buying a new battery. A couple of months back, I turned off the warning light for the E38 airbag and I turned it on again on last Monday to fix it but the warning light didn't come out. The mechanic fella checked with the computer machine thingie and the result didn't show anything wrong. I supposed that the car automatically fixed it. lol

Thanks for asking! How have you been?

Wow, u managed to save another few doughs there I see :) good good. Would be glad to assist :) I am doing ok here

regards

6. jerman (Black E39, weekend in Air Panas, Setapak)

Top Bottom