Hopeless services from Authourise Services Center BMW Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
same problem with dennis

hi dennis

just to let you know that me too having problem with BMW after service (no service).

just to let you know if you manage to gathered all your proof to submit to BMW Germany.. please do count me in.

thanks

bgw;455665 said:
hi dennis

just to let you know that me too having problem with BMW after service (no service).

just to let you know if you manage to gathered all your proof to submit to BMW Germany.. please do count me in.

thanks

bgw, why wait for other to complain and then you follow. Why not gather your own evidence and sent it to BMW Germany unless you dont drive a BMW.:stupid:

dzuljazz2001;455491 said:
yes dannis, I agree with you ....BMW Malaysia is not as professional as they think .....my car is in their workshop in the east coast for more than 2 months already .......I have just about given up hope on BMW attitude, professionalism and incompetancy in handling issues abt BMW cars......how i wish I had bought a different model :):):):):):):

Hi dzuljazz2001, I can understand your feeling.... That's only one authourised dealer you should try is INGRESS AUTO, but you are based in East Coast. They have manage to solve most of my problem but 1 problem I can never accept the reason given. THE RAIN CHANNEL NOISE. For those who do not have the rain channel noise, it'll definitely comes.... just matter of time. BMW founded in 1916, almost century experience in designing vehicle.... But, when comes to their flagship model 3 series E90, they have this rain channel noise which I believe Proton knows how to solve it and they can't AND they're not doing anything about it.... sad

dannis, What is the Rain Channel Noise? First time hearing such thing.

Do you mean the noise comes when it rain? Please clarify.. thks

On top of our E90 door, there's a gutter so rain water will be guided thru the channel away from the window. BMW term the part as "rain channel", the E46 325i rain channel comes in chrome while the 318i is mat black color.

There's noise coming from the door (some say rattling sound) as complained by many E90 owners and multiple trips to SC won't fix the problem. My missy's friend even paid the SC over RM1k to adjust all 4 doors to get rid of the noise, of course that's not the proper way but u know la.. make money is more important la.

I still don't get it why must replace the metal gutter to get rid of the noise. Why can't just bend it a little or tighten any loose clips? Very mysterious.. totally agree with dannis to disagree!

my 2 cents: sometimes I feel most owner bring their car to AB because they are still under warranty, so the engineers at AB gets experience in fixing things they are worn or broken in the early part of a car's life, 1 to 3 years, and in most cases entire modules are replaced with little need to actually go into the full details. Where as non AB service centers gets to see cars with problem in the age range of 4~5 years and up, hence they have more experience in troubleshooting stuff that AB's engineers don't get a chance to experience or work on, so there lies the disparity.

jarance;455746 said:
AB, still cannot catch it.. some pic pls..

Aiyaa.. no picture la. Find yourself using the WDS la.

Part number:
51137117243 - upper trim - left
51137117244 - upper trim - right

Item # 13 or 14, entire strip la:
203.png

AB, thanks for the picture. I thought that one is call skyline trim. Mine is plastic and is gloss for M-Sport version.

Yes this trim tend to get loose if the clip is broken. Mina is also broken and I use silicon to stick it back to prevent it from flying off.

astroboy;455739 said:
On top of our E90 door, there's a gutter so rain water will be guided thru the channel away from the window. BMW term the part as "rain channel", the E46 325i rain channel comes in chrome while the 318i is mat black color.

There's noise coming from the door (some say rattling sound) as complained by many E90 owners and multiple trips to SC won't fix the problem. My missy's friend even paid the SC over RM1k to adjust all 4 doors to get rid of the noise, of course that's not the proper way but u know la.. make money is more important la.

I still don't get it why must replace the metal gutter to get rid of the noise. Why can't just bend it a little or tighten any loose clips? Very mysterious.. totally agree with dannis to disagree!

I heard rattling sound at my driver's door, thought it came from the edge of the door. Wanted to complain during my next service. SC probably will say when they test drive, they cant hear anything. Smooth road is okay but on uneven or rough road, the sound :dontknow:will come out:dontknow:

jarance

guess you didnt read properly,when i said i ve got problem too with bmw service meaning i do owned one.

bgw;455979 said:
jarance

guess you didnt read properly,when i said i ve got problem too with bmw service meaning i do owned one.

Bro, if you have problem with any service centre, why do you need to wait others to make the complain before you take action.

BTW, can you relate your problem with SC?

1. Time & Date of Incident:
2. Service Advisor handling your car:
3. Place of Incident:
4. Nature of the complain:
5. Suggestion or countermeasure to rectify problem.

Bro, it not fair to make a passing remark. It the same as my assumption that you dont own an BMW.

know nuts and do nothing

dannis;206748 said:
Thanks rookie, aldy call BMW Customer Interaction Center. Keep getting complaints from some friends (BMW owner), some of them even change to Merz or Lexus due to bad experience from BMW. What I'm try to do is gather some opinion and send it to BMW HQ in German. Malaysian car marker r really bad at the moment, just wonder how long they can survive by providing this kind of "After Sales Services".

I personally think that 3 series car is a driver car and most of the buyers buying it is just that they love the car instead of BMW providing good after sales services.

another useless After Sales Service team is in sg. besi. i have been sending my new e90 back with complains regarding the noise i get. they are not able to fix it and have thousad and one excuses. the worst is, the last time i send it back around one month ago, they broke my widscreen and scratch the car.

before buying the car, i only ask the sales exec one question, how is the after sales service there. the reply is so sweet and convincing, " ohhhh.....they are very good here, lots of courtesy car, queing up at the back". and now, i have been waiting for a month to get them fix with what theyhave done to do the car, the answer is " we have no courtesy car.....hahaha....full of shit.

only one advised to everybody, DO NOT PURCHASED ANY BMW FROM AUTO BAVARIA...

i sent for service last week, i asked them to do alignment and what they did was this...

front right 255/40/R17, left 225/45/R17
rear right 225/45/R17, left 255/40/R17..

is it acceptable? now feels like "ular" ..

rookie;206744 said:
Sorry to hear about your predicament dannis. Perhaps you could try calling 1-800-88-3000 (BMW Customer Interaction Center) to voice your complains. Our so called authorized dealers, especially the well-known ones are already famous for their service levels. Perhaps you could also take your to Sapura Auto for a checkup?

Sorry, I don't have the problem that you are facing, and hence can't really provide any advice.

Hello,
Try this workshop,
AMG (Autoimage Motor Garade Sdn Bhd)
No:10 Jalan SS26/11, Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
(near Lim Kok Wing universities college....last time)
Tel: 0122189330 look for Cheong Soon Kwai.

You will satisfy the service and the charges.

busybf;471175 said:
i sent for service last week, i asked them to do alignment and what they did was this...

front right 255/40/R17, left 225/45/R17
rear right 225/45/R17, left 255/40/R17..

is it acceptable? now feels like "ular" ..

busybf...i don't think that is the correct way to put the tyres? The car is having different tyre width at the front and back. Something really wrong here...

dannis;206717 said:
Dear all, I'm having lots of problem with BMW authourise services center in somewhere near "Subang industry area". (Sorry, try not to mention the exact area but you guys shld know which 1 I'm refering to).

My E90 have some noise coming from (I think) suspension in the morning start. I heard some noise in front when I engaged in D "gear" without moving... and when I go thru uneven road, the suspension give me some "erk erk" noise. I send my car to the services center twice and they can't even solve my problem. I think this is what they call "Professionally services BMW". The worst thing is my alignment is totally out after I pick up my car the second time I went for services. The dun even do the alignment for me after they have take off my suspension. I log complaint to BMW Malaysia and they dun seems bother about it. Anyway they aldy make the money from my car aldy... Can't really accept this kind of services from the German. I'll try my best to get this publish in local motorsport magazine and highlight this issue to the German HQ.

Anyone experience this kind of services from them or any idea what is the real problem of the car?

Thanks!

tell me about it!

Top Bottom