Tyre Grease

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chewkies

Club Guest
HI,Anyone knows where to get those tyre grease that is applied on when u wash yr car??not the spray on types from supermarkets shelves...thanks

That is call tyre wax not grease, any supplier of car products... if you want to buy planty and solid kau2 not like sold at shops so cair, in 4 ltrs, I use to buy that and lasted me 5yrs or more but now lost contact the supplier, when I operate a petrol station. they mix with water even if we buy we can ask for thick and we got to pay higher but solid lah.

last time i bought one

about 3-4 years back

500ml in mineral botol

damm kao thick thick...white white cream

:D

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 23 2006, 11:54 AM
last time i bought one

about 3-4 years back

500ml in mineral botol

damm kao thick thick...white white cream

:D
Yeah that's the one...where to get? :rolleyes:

alot of acc. selling those white substance bro...or u can go "brother's" and ask for it.i just bought my last week at uptown...

Originally posted by Raymond@M-BeasT@Mar 23 2006, 12:07 PM
alot of acc. selling those white substance bro...or u can go "brother's" and ask for it.i just bought my last week at uptown...
thanks bro...but uptown where?tyre shop shd have rite?

Originally posted by Raymond@M-BeasT@Mar 23 2006, 12:33 PM
not tyre shop bro..in KK mobile they selling too..
Oooh ok KK Mobile in DU?...near the police station?any landmarks?

there are plenty of acc. shop bro.u might wanna try other acc. since there are so many of them...all different prices... cheers bro...

Originally posted by Raymond@M-BeasT@Mar 23 2006, 02:01 PM
there are plenty of acc. shop bro.u might wanna try other acc. since there are so many of them...all different prices... cheers bro...
OK..thanks bro

In PJ State during the Sunday Car sales there will be someone selling this stuff from their car near the Pizza Hut.

oki...keen to get

aiyo...since day 1 i got my UDM

never wash her by own hand b4

tsk tsk tsk......tis week must treat her nicely liao

aikss

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 24 2006, 12:43 AM
oki...keen to get

aiyo...since day 1 i got my UDM

never wash her by own hand b4

tsk tsk tsk......tis week must treat her nicely liao

aikss
:blink:
Wah yr baby so pampered??
there's leisure in washing her yr own self leh...haha

Best product on the market I was told is Meguiars "Endurance High Gloss Tire Protection Gel" if you are into the really really glossy look. This product also lasts the longest (especially during dry weather) but be careful with it. It is quite a sticky compound and will pick up small stones and adhere to the tires. The guidlines for using Meguiars endurance is to make sure you apply an even layer to the side (walls) of the tire only.

If you are not into the Glossy look, then try Zymol tire protecting formula, it gives a more natural non-gloss look.

Top Bottom