Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
U mean it is not an original at 3,200 ??? I am not good in all these. What's the difference between original & non original ? How can it tell ?

Anyone of you guys here know where can I get a good deal for original AC Schnitzer rims and RFT tires ???

Jaker said:
at 3,200 for ACS, they aint original rite my friend?

go for original ACS if you can afford or stay stock.

I would second that. save our money for the ori bro.

Now we have a big group here who owns e90...... so anyone wanna share something about the modifications they have done ???

David Yong;206950 said:
Now we have a big group here who owns e90...... so anyone wanna share something about the modifications they have done ???

Or how much they've spent...:p

I'm just below $3k (or 8% of total car price) with the wheels, springs and budgeted labor, splitters and OEM strut bar (budgeted) on top of the mods on page 1. At least I know I can get at least half back when its time to trade up...:)

It never ends, does it?

We will definitely spend more than that if we were to do the same mod like you. Just below USD 3k you can do so much. Just imagine, what can we do with RM 3k here ???? Or RM 10.5k ?? Sometimes it is so nice to be in the States.

Its still a hit in the pocket though. True, I only acted when I see bargains and there has been a few (I buy from online). I also get in on some group buys and I got off cheap for the wheels, they were new take-offs from a fellow member's E92.

hi guys, I have done a few things already maybe just in time to seek help from siifu here,

1) Chrome Exhaust Tail Pipe
2) Black Line Tail Light
3) Full M Aerodynamic Bodykit with Spoiler
4) Radical 216 18" Rims.
5) Huper Optik Tint ( don't how many %?)

Right now I am planning either to go M suspension or go for Bilstein or H&R suspension...I have thought of only lowering the car using Eibach Pro Kit Springs.

Or do it bit by bit.... First buy the M Anti Roll Bar from BMW... Secondly get the Assorbers then get the springs... they can sell all seperately..... haven't got enough to get them all one shot. ...

what do you guys think...

beemers3;206993 said:
hi guys, I have done a few things already maybe just in time to seek help from siifu here,

1) Chrome Exhaust Tail Pipe
2) Black Line Tail Light
3) Full M Aerodynamic Bodykit with Spoiler
4) Radical 216 18" Rims.
5) Huper Optik Tint ( don't how many %?)

Right now I am planning either to go M suspension or go for Bilstein or H&R suspension...I have thought of only lowering the car using Eibach Pro Kit Springs.

Or do it bit by bit.... First buy the M Anti Roll Bar from BMW... Secondly get the Assorbers then get the springs... they can sell all seperately..... haven't got enough to get them all one shot. ...

Can you roughly share with us on how much you have spent so far on these modifications ?

beemers3;206993 said:

Well first of all, this post is useless withouth pics! :D

Second, if you must piecemeal, you're going about it the right way, in that order i.e. sway bars first (front and rear), shocks and then springs. Go with an eibach pro-kit and FSD combo with H&R sways. The people who have this setup are extremely pleased with the improved ride comfort and handling.

I suppose since labor is cheap, in relation to the parts, you could do it in phases. I wouldn't dream of doing that here, the labor along for multiple install dates would kill me....

My only mod so far is a Chrome Exhaust Tail-pipe cover which cost about SGD$63.00 :eek:. Yes, I bought it during one of my trips to kiasu-land

David Yong;207005 said:
Can you roughly share with us on how much you have spent so far on these modifications ?

I can't really remember the exact price but as far as i can remember the chrome exhaust is aound 450rm, black line tail light is 1100rm, bodykit is SG2400, rims is SG2560, huper optik tint is around RM1400, I got a pair of schnitzer pedal, throttle and brake for Rm200....

KL2DC;207016 said:
Well first of all, this post is useless withouth pics! :D

Second, if you must piecemeal, you're going about it the right way, in that order i.e. sway bars first (front and rear), shocks and then springs. Go with an eibach pro-kit and FSD combo with H&R sways. The people who have this setup are extremely pleased with the improved ride comfort and handling.

I suppose since labor is cheap, in relation to the parts, you could do it in phases. I wouldn't dream of doing that here, the labor along for multiple install dates would kill me....

hi KL2DC i have always wanted to post pic here but i jus can't seems to do it..... all my pic size is a little too big and also I do not know how to reduce it...

Hi All,

Can't believe this thread is growing so fast...! It shows, we should have a E90 TT session soon ! When????

Mine is a 320i CBU 2005. Anyway, my mod is just the 162s 18" staggered rims and tyres.

Future:
1. M sports suspension package - to lower the car a bit but it really doesn't sit too high with orignial suspension/springs after installing 162s
2. Blackline tail lights (but not sure if it looks good with Tiag
3. Exhaust pipe tips (still duno where to get them yet)

armi;207105 said:
Hi All,

Can't believe this thread is growing so fast...! It shows, we should have a E90 TT session soon ! When????

Mine is a 320i CBU 2005. Anyway, my mod is just the 162s 18" staggered rims and tyres.

Future:
1. M sports suspension package - to lower the car a bit but it really doesn't sit too high with orignial suspension/springs after installing 162s
2. Blackline tail lights (but not sure if it looks good with Tiag
3. Exhaust pipe tips (still duno where to get them yet)

Yeah, we should have e90 TT session :)

U can get the chrome exhaust tip from AB or Sapura Auto. If you want, I can intro my friend working in Sapura Auto and he can get staff price for u. I have order mine and will be coming in next week. Will be at Sapura Auto to install it next week. Price is about RM 320.00.

To know if blacklines good on TIag, then u should come over to Sapura Auto too as there is one unit there. In my own opinion, it is not so nice on TIag. Mine is also a TIag. Blacklines is more suitable for darker color cars.

beemers3;207101 said:
I can't really remember the exact price but as far as i can remember the chrome exhaust is aound 450rm, black line tail light is 1100rm, bodykit is SG2400, rims is SG2560, huper optik tint is around RM1400, I got a pair of schnitzer pedal, throttle and brake for Rm200....

Thanks!

Rims not inclusive of tires ? Still running on RFT or you have change it to normal tires ?

David Yong;207120 said:
Yeah, we should have e90 TT session :)

Yah.. when??? :)

David Yong;207120 said:
U can get the chrome exhaust tip from AB or Sapura Auto. If you want, I can intro my friend working in Sapura Auto and he can get staff price for u. I have order mine and will be coming in next week. Will be at Sapura Auto to install it next week. Price is about RM 320.00.

This is a really good price. Does it fit a 320 since it's single tail pipe only? Not sure how it works.

David Yong;207120 said:
To know if blacklines good on TIag, then u should come over to Sapura Auto too as there is one unit there. In my own opinion, it is not so nice on TIag. Mine is also a TIag. Blacklines is more suitable for darker color cars.

True, initially hated it but starting to grow to like the ori tail lights.

rims

David Yong;207121 said:
Thanks!

Rims not inclusive of tires ? Still running on RFT or you have change it to normal tires ?

yup not inclusive of tyres.... i have bought in the rims from sg but now waiting for tyres to arrive manage to get a deal with Bridgestone for a discounted prices... I am sticking back to the original tyres bridgestone RE050A but this times no run flat... I think i need to keep a few bottle of inflation kit in the car jus in case....

The price I mentioned RM 320.00 is for the e90 325i. I'm sure they have for the 320i and I believe it may be cheaper too. I will be going to Sapura next week and will help you to check it out.

wah, like that i kena con liao!!!!! i got mine from Seong Hoe in Melaka.... i bought it together with the car.....

Top Bottom