TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by kahar@Mar 28 2005, 11:37 PM
520i : trust me bro, i knew EXACTLY how it felt ... i wuz there alone .. read the early part of dis thread k .... :)

rgds, )
kahar abdullah
Kahar bro.... i know the feeling.... silly....

Venue: ProJet@MiddleRingRoad, Melawati (for a change... girlfriend getting suspicious of the frequent visits to Bora)
Day/Date: Sunday April 03, 2005
Time: 5PM

1. BlackCat
2. affan66 (another suggestion - Chili Padi/Sate R & K at Wangsa Maju?, near KRU office?)
3. 5201 - but confirm location yah??

Originally posted by 5201@Mar 30 2005, 10:16 AM
Venue: ProJet@MiddleRingRoad, Melawati (for a change... girlfriend getting suspicious of the frequent visits to Bora)

1. BlackCat
2. affan66 (another suggestion - Chili Padi/Sate R & K at Wangsa Maju?, near KRU office?)
I would still like to have it at Projet@WangsaMaju as it would be more accessable than CiliPadi@SetiaWangsa...imho.. :yes: but still open to any suggestions...

yf & s = I thought young female and single. With a nick of blackcat. hmmmm... You are lucky I've met you before.

I'm fine with Project MRR2. Me go with majority.

i back from bang kok kok kok

velcum WAFS328! the more the merrier!!!

1. BlackCat
4. JMW (i mana-mana la... i cumming from Sunway lerrrrr)

dats y, my gf also askin me lotsa Qs on dat bora cafe, heh.. but seriously, i prefer bora laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...... go bck there laaa ... :)

hey, yer stayin in sunway, which pjs? im fr there .... pjs 9.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

kahar,

i playing futsal kat sportsplanet until 5pm. i actually sentul boi wannn

cum la bro... this time garanti not alone wan...

1. BlackCat
5. WAFS328

1. BlackCat
5. WAFS328
6. mack

1. BlackCat
5. WAFS328
6. mack

Guys (& gals... wishful thinking :wink: )... I will be offline for the next 48 hours starting at 5pm today (Friday April 1) and will not be able to access the forum. So the venue and date/time is confirmed as above (i.e at ProJet@MiddleRing Road, Melawati this Sunday April 03 at 5pm). Hope to see all of you there eventhough the F1 race @ Baharin would be starting 30 minutes after...

rezzy3181 and all UDMers in the surrounding Ampang/Melawati/Gombak area, pls try to make it this Sunday...

Originally posted by BlackCat@Apr 1 2005, 09:20 AM

1. BlackCat
5. WAFS328
6. mack

Guys (& gals... wishful thinking :wink: )... I will be offline for the next 48 hours starting at 5pm today (Friday April 1) and will not be able to access the forum. So the venue and date/time is confirmed as above (i.e at ProJet@MiddleRing Road, Melawati this Sunday April 03 at 5pm). Hope to see all of you there eventhough the F1 race @ Baharin would be starting 30 minutes after...

rezzy3181 and all UDMers in the surrounding Ampang/Melawati/Gombak area, pls try to make it this Sunday...
Ya pun.... any other place got big screen to watch F1 from????

Try to make it as my 1st Wangsa maju/ampang/gombak TT

1. BlackCat
5. WAFS328
6. mack
7. Lionel

Mini FR

Venue: ProJet@MiddleRingRoad, Melawati

1. BlackCat (came)
2. affan66 (came)
3. 5201 (nope)
4. JMW (came all the way from PJ)
5. WAFS328 (came) + friend (Sham, E34)
6. mack (nope)
7. Lionel (not sure)

Saw an E34. But the E34 left before we could stop him.

Raining like crazy. Departed early to go home in time for F1 only to find no signal from stupid Ass-tro in the first few laps. O great

Blackcat has some suggestions. He will post it up tomorrow. Over and out.

Originally posted by affan66@Apr 3 2005, 09:04 AM
Mini FR

Venue: ProJet@MiddleRingRoad, Melawati

1. BlackCat (came)
2. affan66 (came)
3. 5201 (nope)
4. JMW (came all the way from PJ)
5. WAFS328 (came) + friend (Sham, E34)
6. mack (nope)
7. Lionel (not sure)

Saw an E34. But the E34 left before we could stop him.

Raining like crazy. Departed early to go home in time for F1 only to find no signal from stupid Ass-tro in the first few laps. O great

Blackcat has some suggestions. He will post it up tomorrow. Over and out.
Sorry guys, that E34 is me but i can't even go down to say "Hai" to u guys cos once i reach there, i received a very urgent call that make me have to move immediately! So bad cos i travel from Sg. Besi n think to join my 1st TT at Ampang.......anyway i hope can join u guys next TT.........Cheers

Top Bottom