TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
you 're right cosmos, maybe we can get the ball start rolling again...... anybody for a tt session at u.k projet?

:yes: :yahoo:

Emmmmm, am situated around UK Perdana area, might be able to drop-by if its scheduled around next week onwards.

Regards.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Retro checking in.... It was actually nice to be there that night. Meet new few folks and it was nice not to drive so far from a TT back home. Phew!!!

It should be a great idea to gather again and not like we don't have any place to hangout for real tea tarik in Ampang.... Naili's anyone???? can check out chicks too at the same time..

Glad to see a few of you guys decided to come out of hiding....

here are a few places we can go

1. Nailis
2. Big petronas station
3. Bora Ombak (dunno the name of the place next to that indoor futsal place)
4. ProJet station
5. Suzys corner (parking is very limited)

feel free to add more suggestions for times and places.... and remember the more chicks the better :D

Will someone please decide on a venue, date and time. Once decided, then people will then know whether they can come or not. If it is not clear on the outset, how is anyone going to decide. Not everyone will be happy with any date, but the bullet must be bitten... (dunno if my simile/figure of speech makes sense).

The smallest meet I went to only had about 5 members there - at Bora Ombak.

Projet seems to give the best turnout.

I have been deciding the date for the last few ones. Time for someone else to do it.

Good luck!

Since the projet station has the best response lets just stick to it

Venue: Projet near zoo negara

Date & Time: Saturday 15th June (around noon)

1.cosmosblack

Originally posted by cosmosblack@Jul 5 2006, 01:13 AM
Since the projet station has the best response lets just stick to it

Date & Time: Saturday 15th June (around noon)

1.cosmosblack
2.fadhil318
count me in

Wah!!!! Have to wait so long, ahh?. That is if you mean 15 June 2007. Unless you mean for us to time travel to 15 June 2006. :p :D

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Jul 4 2006, 07:51 PM
Wah!!!! Have to wait so long, ahh?. That is if you mean 15 June 2007. Unless you mean for us to time travel to 15 June 2006. :p :D
wahh!!! like that aaar?? :D
so we have to wait next year laaa... :(

btw, theres a bimmer's members always
lepak at the new Esso Station Pandan Indah
every friday night around 10 pm onwards.....

I think u guys can joints them oso laaaa.... :)

just my 2 sen...

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Jul 5 2006, 08:51 AM
As the wise homer simpson once said..... Doh!

ichiwan2 thanks for pointing out the mistake, i was daydreming when making that post but if we need to time travel to "June" id guess we have to borrow the Delorean from Universal Studios

Date & Time: Saturday 15th JULY (around noon)

1.cosmosblack
2.fadhil318

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Jul 5 2006, 08:51 AM
As the wise homer simpson once said..... Doh!

ichiwan2 thanks for pointing out the mistake, i was daydreming when making that post but if we need to time travel to "June" id guess we have to borrow the Delorean from Universal Studios

Date & Time: Saturday 15th JULY (around noon)

1.cosmosblack
2.fadhil318
3.iCe - if u guys stay up to 1pm.got class untill 1pm

hi guys, ade sapa2 interested in having tt this week? Maybe on saturday 10pm at NZ/ projet mrr2/ ampang point/ setiawangsa atau sape2 ade any ideas?

Guys.. lets have a tt this week as usual maybe?calling bro ICHIWAN!!! where are you?? bro fadhil where u from la? i'm from gombak hehe

Greets,

Mmmmmmmmmm, me in UK Perdana area, my ride dah ok-ok reday dah ni, bila TT nyer ?

Regards.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom