TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by LumKyE46@Jun 23 2005, 03:51 PM
Ya-lah, hamsap stuf are universal topic that surely can kick start a conversation.
BTW, just to help me refresh a bit... where is the Projet station near to along mrr2?
Izit along the zoo negara side?

:dunno:
Yeah.... along the zoo negara side.

Its been awhile since our (Ampang/WangsaMaju/Melawati) last TT. Be great to meet up this weekend. Any takers???

Venue: ProJet@MiddleRingRoad, Ulu Klang
Day/Date: Sunday June 26, 2005
Time: 5PM

1. BlackCat
2. gilera_200
3. HAMMAN
4. Jim148
5. Taipajer
6. LumKy
7. Ichiwan2
8. 5201 (oso to collect Annual Dinner $$$$) :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

BC, i cumming, not scared.... be AH LONG to collect moolahs for Annual Dinner...... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

A friendly reminder to all Bros and Sis that have expressed interest to attend the Inaugural Annual Dinner 2005,

Please note that if payment is made before 17th July 2005, the seats will cost RM90.00 per pax. Pls take up this best rates and pay up by 17th July to either Iceman, 2-cents, JefferyEwe, Hartge, Zamtresco, Vladd Tappish or myself.

To those that have paid up, my thanks to you for your strong support of the Dinner, and look forward to meeting you during the dinner itself.

Once again, thank you for reading this and taking action.

5201 aka Steven
Treasurer IAD

alooo guys is the tt on 2morrow?? btw can anyone bring extra sticker??hehehe i still don't have one :D thank you 4 an advance

Its been awhile since our (Ampang/WangsaMaju/Melawati) last TT. Be great to meet up this weekend. Any takers???

Day/Date: Sunday June 26, 2005

1. BlackCat
2. gilera_200
3. HAMMAN
4. Jim148
5. Taipajer
6. LumKy
7. Ichiwan2
8. 5201 (oso to collect Annual Dinner $$$$)
9. tj (to pay dinner $$$)

A bit too late, but for what it's worth... I WAS THERE.. haha... have more soon please. New task in the near future: Try to remember people's names!!!

nice meeting u guys just now... :D gotta go there often heheheh... btw thanks for the sticker blackcat :yahoo: sorry if i didn't talk alot just now... a lil bit shy :blush:

Yeah... should have TT more often.

Gilera... i know how you feel. I also shy.. haha. Love the colour of your car dude. When i rompak bank i might paint my E36 something like that.

You live around Ampang? PM me la sometime... can yamcha or something.

Guys,

Sorry that i missed the TT, had some family matters.... was the cook for dinner that night.... completely forgot the TT.

Glad u guys had fun.

TJ, u can pass the moolah to me next week. Sorry again.

Nice to met you all...
Yeah... It's kinda small turn-out but nevertheless we got a fair share of laughters :rofl:

*gilera..., gua put in my name on the IAD list at nombor 71.

Any meet for this week? last week's attendance was pretty good :)

hope to c more faces though... better make use of da oportunity b4 the petrol prices hike. :yes: :yes: :yes:

After price raise, i think i'll b car pooling alredi... :(

Calling 520I and/or IAD committee member. Come join TT and at same time collect IAD $$$$.

Day/Date: Sunday July 10, 2005

1. Ichiwan2

Calling 520I and/or IAD committee member. Come join TT and at same time collect IAD $$$$.

1. Ichiwan2
2. 5201 - will be there, come many many la..... can collect $$$

Dear friends,

This is a friendly reminder that 17th July is almost upon us.

Please note that to enjoy the best rates of RM90.00 per seat at the Inaugural Annual Dinner on the 30th July 2005, please arrange to make yr payments to my representatives, or myself, whenever you see us.

This is to facilate the payment of hotel, food, and other stuff that we are lining up during the dinner itself.

My representatives are:-

North: Hartge
South: Zamtresco and Vladd Tappish
Klang: Jarance
Central: Iceman, Jeffery Ewe, 2-cents, or any IAD committee you may meet (535i, Vanilla Coke, Fireblade, Sithwarrior, JuanPowerBlow, three28, fomoco, Kahar and others)

Thank you for your time reading this, and for tolerating me posting this all over the forums. Lets make the Inaugural Annual Dinner a great event, and a start to many to come.

Treasurer IAD

1. Ichiwan2
3. BlackCat - :D + projek discussion

Dear friends,

This is a friendly reminder that 17th July is almost upon us.

Please note that to enjoy the best rates of RM90.00 per seat at the Inaugural Annual Dinner on the 30th July 2005, please arrange to make yr payments to my representatives, or myself, whenever you see us.

This is to facilate the payment of hotel, food, and other stuff that we are lining up during the dinner itself.

My representatives are:-

North: Hartge
South: Zamtresco and Vladd Tappish
Klang: Jarance
Central: Iceman, Jeffery Ewe, 2-cents, or any IAD committee you may meet (535i, Vanilla Coke, Fireblade, Sithwarrior, JuanPowerBlow, three28, fomoco, Kahar and others)

Thank you for your time reading this, and for tolerating me posting this all over the forums. Lets make the Inaugural Annual Dinner a great event, and a start to many to come.
Treasurer IAD

1. Ichiwan2
3. BlackCat - + projek discussion
4. nikazwaa - wanna pay too...

1. Ichiwan2
5. gilera_200 - pay also ( 60-40 coming heheh :D )

1. Ichiwan2
5. gilera_200 - pay also ( 60-40 coming heheh )
6. affan66 (tentative). If I have not paid yet, I can pay here. Sorry ye 5201.

Bro Affan, and others...

I will be there this Sun, to TC and to collect the moolahs for the IAD....

But i need to go back by 7pm.... need to cook and see F1 SILVERSTONE.....

Go KIMI.... and mah-chill-lee....

Top Bottom