TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice cars wonderful crowd.. Next time in broad day light TT huh.. Got to get my car painted by then.. :)

Firstly thanks a whole bunch BRO. MUDDY for the treat of food & drinks! My wife & kid totally enjoyed the very nice food and juices. Thanks again bro really appreciate it.

Syabas to Vince & Mudddy for getting this TT together,..... good food, great folks, shiny cars and a splendid time. :top:

Cheers folks and a blessed weekend.

Those who made it....

P1020844.jpg

P1020842.jpg

P1020842.jpg

P1020840.jpg

P1020838.jpg

P1020836.jpg

P1020835.jpg

P1020834.jpg

P1020833.jpg

P1020832.jpg

P1020831.jpg

P1020830.jpg

P1020828.jpg

P1020827.jpg

sorry for the quality. juz to keep the interest up!!! hehhe.... daytime will use SLR ok.... :)

nice night meeting up the gang..

thanks muddy for the 'belanja' place is nice and quiet and it would be nice during the evenings..

maybe on sunday evenings of 5 onwards... then we can gawk at the cars...

uncle vincent, you can head the 7'ers gang from now on...

psst... se7en owners must have cigars next round....

cabuz..

Hey guys,

Many thanks to Muddy and Vince for organizing a great night out:) It was great to meeting everyone there and seeing everyone's rides, I thoroughly enjoyed myself
Tom bro your V12 rocks....awesome! I think Mizhan & BAdrul surely poisoned :):)
Thanks to Kevster for showing me that the E38 can be driven like a sports car! Fuh ...awesome bro!
Elwine you know you want E38....just do it bro no regrets:):)...:top:

Hi Guys
Nice chat and meet up..Hope to see u all soon...
Too bad we can get a spot where we can park all the cars together for snap shot

Here's a collage of the photos that I took last night :)

BMW TT Nov 2009-2.jpg

.....so when the unkers and the grand unkers going together for a drive?

was great meeting you guys last night, thanks for organizing this, also thanks to muddy for the drinks!
perhaps a cruise up Genting the next time? also, thanks for the compliments :)

Tom

well, we can do a meet during the day time to further drool over the 7 and also a short drive somewhere for a leisure drive.

XXX;468810 said:
.....so when the unkers and the grand unkers going together for a drive?

The grand 7 unkers scared of the 5 unkers lar..... 5 unkers drive like 18 yr olds during convoy.....summore got M unker car.... How lar liddat?

thanks unker vincent & gang for allowing me to join-in last night. it was great.. exactly how a tt session should be. okay.. okay.. i'll get me a 7 one day ;)

Nice meeting all of you. nice cars, good friends & food. Looking forward to meet again. Special thanks to muddy on the food & drinks again.

elwine30;468817 said:
well, we can do a meet during the day time to further drool over the 7 and also a short drive somewhere for a leisure drive.
support ..... next time i want to join you all :top:

They have a cigar room upstairs!

pussy;468702 said:
nice night meeting up the gang..

thanks muddy for the 'belanja' place is nice and quiet and it would be nice during the evenings..

maybe on sunday evenings of 5 onwards... then we can gawk at the cars...

uncle vincent, you can head the 7'ers gang from now on...

psst... se7en owners must have cigars next round....

cabuz..

Top Bottom