TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
YaZmEeN;590008 said:
Drive to Kuala Selangor for seafood[/U][/B]

Comrades, long overdue. Here, am making arrangements for the drive. Details as follows: -

1. Date: 8 Jan 2011[/B]
2. Time: 5.00pm
3. Rendevous: Meet @ Petronas after Bukit Jelutong/Shah Alam toll exit on NKVE
4. Destination: Kuala Selangor for seafood and fire fly tour (optional)

All are welcome. Let's make this happen

1. Ssmann
2. Badrul880
3. Herbert
4. Yazmeen
5.Suresh (Bimmer E38)-Tentatively[

haha...bro, can't wait to see ur second wife lah....come to tt this Friday

You wanna see my wife....first wife my car....second wife is my wife!

YaZmEeN;590024 said:
small fish with big heart, and summore one of the finest...u're most welcome lah to make it happen!

just worried that small fish may kena ta pau ...and there will be no room to park also ... :)

Drive to Kuala Selangor for seafood

Comrades, long overdue. Here,am making arrangements for the drive. Details as follows: -

1. Date: 8 Jan 2011

All are welcome. Let's make this happen..

1. Ssmann
2. Badrul880
3. Herbert
4. Yazmeen
5. Suresh (Bimmer E38)-Tentatively
6. Gregcwho

Thanks for starting up the drive ssmann!..

Cheers :)

Keep em coming boys...all are welcome!!! Bring family too should you wish!!! More the merrier. Block your calendars pls.

Following choices of restaurants or feel free to suggest if there are better ones

Jetty Seafood Restaurant
Pasir Penambang @ Kuala Selangor No T26, Jalan Pasir Penambang, 45000 Kuala Lumpur
03-3289 4917 ‎

River View Seafood Restaurant
1Jalan Besar, Pasir Penambang, Kuala Selangor, Selangor, 45000
03-3289 2238

Some nice reviews here http://www.anilezfa.com/river-view-seafood-restaurant-kuala-selangor

Here's the deal on the firefly tour http://www.malaysiavacationguide.com/firefly.html

On On!!

ICEMAN 13;590086 said:
just worried that small fish may kena ta pau ...and there will be no room to park also ... :)

Iceman...join us...more than welcome! Will be fun!!!

Bro, my recommendation is Restoran Kuan Hwa Kuala Selangor
No. 1A Jalan Bagan Sungai Yu, Pasar Penambang 45000 Kuala Selangor

The locals there introduce me to this restaurant. Been there a couple of times and quite happy with the food and price too. They serve non-pork. Seen many Malay families patronise this restaurant.

ssmann;590121 said:
Keep em coming boys...all are welcome!!! Bring family too should you wish!!! More the merrier. Block your calendars pls.

Following choices of restaurants or feel free to suggest if there are better ones

Jetty Seafood Restaurant
Pasir Penambang @ Kuala Selangor No T26, Jalan Pasir Penambang, 45000 Kuala Lumpur
03-3289 4917 ‎

River View Seafood Restaurant
1Jalan Besar, Pasir Penambang, Kuala Selangor, Selangor, 45000
03-3289 2238

Some nice reviews here http://www.anilezfa.com/river-view-seafood-restaurant-kuala-selangor

Here's the deal on the firefly tour http://www.malaysiavacationguide.com/firefly.html

On On!!

Comrades, long overdue. Here,am making arrangements for the drive. Details as follows: -

1. Ssmann
2. Badrul880
3. Herbert
4. Yazmeen
6. Gregcwho
7. Vincent Hor & family (4)

Cheers :)

Vincent Hor;590127 said:
Bro, my recommendation is Restoran Kuan Hwa Kuala Selangor
No. 1A Jalan Bagan Sungai Yu, Pasar Penambang 45000 Kuala Selangor

The locals there introduce me to this restaurant. Been there a couple of times and quite happy with the food and price too. They serve non-pork. Seen many Malay families patronise this restaurant.

Thanks Unker! Your recommendation it is then. For a second I thought the guys name was Tune Ah Sing!!! hahahahaha.....

Unker can you call to book pls also with carpark. Easier la if you can speak the lingo!!! Thanks sir!

Ok I can call to book, but how many tables? BTW the restaurant is next to the river. Can get a nice view of the sunset. If members are game enough, can take a speed boat out to see fireflies. The operator is just next door to this restaurant and they have found a nice spot where there are millions of fireflies to view. Great educational trip for the kids and adults too.

1. Ssmann
2. Badrul880
3. Herbert
4. Yazmeen
6. Gregcwho
8. Rajan

Cheers

guys, i'm only taking delivery of my F02 730Ld in February. so is it okay if i join this drive with my E34..?

mizhan;590207 said:
guys, i'm only taking delivery of my F02 730Ld in February. so is it okay if i join this drive with my E34..?

Anytime bro!!! Serious upgrade man....F02!!!!

1. Ssmann
2. Badrul880
3. Herbert
4. Yazmeen
6. Gregcwho
8. Rajan

other models
1) ICEMAN 13 ( e36 ) tentative
2) Mizhan ( e34 ) pending approval from ssman

Cheers

Respect, respect F02. Sure you are more than welcome. Please don't drive so fast with your E34 cos the E38's probably can't follow you.

mizhan;590207 said:

Vincent Hor;590149 said:
Ok I can call to book, but how many tables? BTW the restaurant is next to the river. Can get a nice view of the sunset. If members are game enough, can take a speed boat out to see fireflies. The operator is just next door to this restaurant and they have found a nice spot where there are millions of fireflies to view. Great educational trip for the kids and adults too.

Thanks Unker. Yes that is the plan firefly visit thereafter. Let's wait till 1 week before 8th Jan to confirm numbers and tables to book. I envisage around 2 - 3 tables dependent on how many brining family.

you guys really think i'm filthy rich don't you...?

okay unker.. myself drive slow slow... :D

ICEMAN 13;590209 said:

other models
1) ICEMAN 13 ( e36 ) tentative
2) Mizhan ( e34 ) pending approval from ssman

Cheers

There is no approval required la!!!! hahahahahaha....just show up and we will have fun!!!!

Vincent Hor;590210 said:
Respect, respect F02. Sure you are more than welcome. Please don't drive so fast with your E34 cos the E38's probably can't follow you.

Don't worry Unker...this is a cruise not a rempit session

Top Bottom