Transforming my e38 pre-facelift

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jaybond750

Club Guest
hi all . Mine is a 1995 pre-facelift model.:dontknow: to all gurus, sifus and fellow members help please. Yeah finally decided to do a makeover. Few questions .. 1. Where can i find the fenders, clear signal lights, rear lights and headlights ?2. The cost to acquire the abovementioned items ?Sould i go for a new or the chop shop items.. Thanks...

Jaybond750;582119 said:
hi all . Mine is a 1995 pre-facelift model.

:dontknow: to all gurus, sifus and fellow members help please. Yeah finally decided to do a makeover. Few questions ..

1. Where can i find the fenders, clear signal lights, rear lights and headlights ?

2. The cost to acquire the abovementioned items ?

Sould i go for a new or the chop shop items..

Thanks...

Join the e38 TT every Friday night and you will have all the answers.

Thanks badrul, but TT hmmm... from Perlis all the way to KL 'fuyooo'. But maybe someday i'll join the TT session.
Love what you did to your e38....she's so fine.

The last time i managed to get the facelifted items for RM1,150, with the fenders, headlights, and the signal lights. But please bear in mind that these items are from chop shop, which u must refurbish something here and there to make it look like new. But the problem now is, are the items still available? as when i purchased those item recently, i found that that was the last stock that the shop have. Either u have to wait for the next shipment, look from other chop shop or buy new...

Last 10 years when my father facelifted my current ride now was RM15k, all new parts, but have to trade in the existing parts with new paint. Too expensive and better wait and hunt... :D

Top Bottom