Towing Bumper bracket stolen x 2!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DrD

Club Guest
Guys,M using a E92 325 msport and my front towing bumper bracket have been stolen twice. Was finding high and low for it and finally ordered it from BMW glenmarie for RM 76 without painting. Just replace it yesterday and some idiot/moron stold it again and this time they scratched it off and there is a big dent in my bumper. This can only be use for E92 as different models has different size. So i came to a conclusion , only another E92 must have stolen it since it only fits for it. So please who ever out there who is stealing this, to stop doing it as it is definitely not cool.Anyway, if i fix it again , is there anyway from preventing this IDIOTS from stealing them?:frown:

i share your pain, DrD..

by the way, cable tie the end of it, it may help too. or do a stake out, you might catch them...

I didnt knw we have tht better chck....anyway, sakai tht fellow on d head if u ever catch him or her

the worst part it happen in 2 seperate occasion......yeah will definitely whacked the shit out of him if i caught them. Hmmmm...not possible to cable tie as no hinges behind it.......so currently just driving around with my towing shaft exposed...hmmmm....sakit hati!!

Someone own a E92 and doing curi ayam? Chance is very low, except....

Pinch it back. The same item gets rotated among the E92. Haha. And we know who the culprit is...

damn it happened to me before as well. o_O, but only one side got stolen, so must be coz x puas hati or what

except.....

I don't think the purpose of getting your cap for money. I think there might be a person that feel uneasy with you. In the past you might have done something that piss him off! Therefore this is the result...

Reason : The market for E92 is extremely rare! and the cap will not make him very rich.

Also check your painting

Advise: put a message on the cap...: I am sorry brother! curi my E92 better!:thefinger: JOKE

jwah;733083 said:
except.....

I don't think the purpose of getting your cap for money. I think there might be a person that feel uneasy with you. In the past you might have done something that piss him off! Therefore this is the result...

Reason : The market for E92 is extremely rare! and the cap will not make him very rich.

Also check your painting

Advise: put a message on the cap...: I am sorry brother! curi my E92 better!:thefinger: JOKE

jwah ... Put this note la ... Please take my Mother In Law!!!

Top Bottom