Suspension and ride issues.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hanuman

Club Guest
Dear all, Am having suspension and ride issue with my 1 series.1. The long distance ride is very bumpy and going on NS highway to Seremban is so bumpy and uncomfortable. Like riding a kancil with potong spring. It has this extra bounce (very soft) while going over a bump. Even my E30 with almost 5 years after market suspension is not that bad (with sport settings). Anybody have same problem? complain to the after sales? what need to be explained to the mechanic to get it rebuild or change in this case? any experience in complaining to BMW Malaysia? how to?2. Pulling to the left. day 1 problem. had the car for almost 2 years. wife driving it so i dont really notice it until balik kampung. it is still pulling to the left. keep complaining to Ingress, but only after many complaining they aligned the wheels, but now it's back. Thanks in advance.

Bumpy ride = special feature of RFTs. There are 2 particular stretches along NS-Highway (fr KL towards S'ban) that are especially bumpy. Rear passengers on 1er can be seen occillating up & down along these stretches. Kids may like it, otherwise it's vomit-inducing. Considered normal on a 1er bro :)

Allignment issue = my wife would run over all of the potholes in KL and yet feign ignorant and in the end of the day, say "Where got potholes?". don't seem to notice any allignment probs on my 1er so far. i keep my 1er away fr wifey :D

Top Bottom