Stop import used auto parts to malaysia in 2011 june

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sir Albundy..

I guess i finally know and understand your statement earlier completely.

I can't do my campaign anymore or not even a single step further... as in the past 2 days ago.. I learned something big and so far the biggest ever in my entire life... It is so close that... there might be no more nick of Sbirdz anymore in the future...

Thing that i learned here:
Rules 1:As a civilian or normal citizen, you can't simply set up a petitions.
Reason: Petitions is a part of law, and when a petitions is being accepted, there will be a series of hearing and meeting conducted. And all this petitions thing, must follow the country law and you must be a valid organizations to handle or declare this petition.
Reason 2: As a civilian who simply start a petitions can be called as "Act of Treason" or you can be accused for causing misunderstand & trouble among public civilians.

And what can a normal civilian do if he wanted to raise a petitions.
1. He can suggest this disagreement towards a certain organizations and ask them to start a petitions.
2. If he fail to do so, he can only write emails or letter of "Complaint".

I really hope that if anyone out there who are close to some organizations regarding Workshops, Insurances or Malaysian Automotive Associations can ask them about our little worries here and if they agreed with your points. Then we as civilian, we can throw out our parts by joining them. Because as a normal civilian... this is an advice for all.. Only if u are related towards the problems.. like Car rules against some Car organizations.. then you are free to speak or run some legal acts against it.

I hope that my words above raise some alert for others.. I nearly get myself into big trouble.. and I barely can pull the stop in time, and i really wish those other big organizations affected here will react...

I have been a hell of pressure in the last few days.. I need to rest for a while now.... as this frustrations and dissapointment.. it has cause a great effects onto me.

i really don't understand why you guys are deleting post which are supposedly deemed to be government bashing! Who is the one who came up with this f#cked up ruling? The opposition?? Common, give people some space to vent.

joextreme;471756 said:
i really don't understand why you guys are deleting post which are supposedly deemed to be government bashing! Who is the one who came up with this f#cked up ruling? The opposition?? Common, give people some space to vent.

ohoh!:eek: Joe,with 5 posts under your belt I get a feeling there's gonna be a different kind of bashing now...

So what's the update now? Will they definitely going stop import of used parts from 2011 onwards?

haven't been following this thread.. damn i've been missing out on so much!

I understand the banning of imported used car parts only applicable for commercial purposes only. If you want to import say, a gearbox, you can still do so on a private basis. The cost of buying the part is actually cheaper but the shipping is going to kill you. The 2nd parts dealers in Msia are making big money as most of the time, the imported items are bought cheap and under-declared to the customs. Most of the time, the customs do not even verify the contents in the container nor the actual value. Some importers have good "jalan' with the customs via their forwarding agents. I know because I used to import BMW and Mercedes parts from Europe in the 90s. The way I look at it, it might be a good thing to ban the imports as the country has been losing a lot in terms of tax revenue and the importers, some forwarding agents and some customs officers have been getting richer.

Anyone here have any insider news on the ban of imported used parts???? It's aledi 2011 and June is just 4 months away....

Foreign companies can apply for production licenses 100% stake in holding company produces more than 1800 ml of engine capacity of vehicles and cost more than RM150, 000. This will open the high-end market, while maintaining low proton and two steam protection.

It's not a blanket ban on all used parts.
The 1st phase implemented is banning import of certain used brake parts and forgot what else. But I recalled it was something sensible... Actually, previously some parts imported were hazardous to be used but then it still get sold. Imagine if those critical parts failed on the road, the end result can be fatal... ie brake failure on buses.

But the problem was information regarding this wasn't easily available for the public to view and digest. Hence causing fear due to ignorance.

Top Bottom