National Automotive Policy 2009 Review

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
it means... my e30 engine block, parts which bmw dun produce anymore will less...so engine block cracks, where to get ? how to claim ??

cost of runing it will be high...

but, come to think of it, the insurance premiums will be higher, cos when the car accident repairs for a 10 years old spares parts dun have, so the workshop owners will have to use new..

i pity the lower income people in the kampung, they use old cars, can't afford new, furthermore, with this policy, they will have to buy kapchai bikes, so more road deaths..

dammn stupid policy... gov dun have a sense of ground knowledge...

by the way, to bring in spares, need to have AP also, hence the "AP" issue ...

Does this mean if there are no parts available, our >15 y.o cars also cannot be used anymore?? If it's important parts....

Sounds like the RM50 bucks for credit cards..

pakupakis;466929 said:
Does this mean if there are no parts available, our >15 y.o cars also cannot be used anymore?? If it's important parts....

Sounds like the RM50 bucks for credit cards..

Well, in actual fact this will again hurt the lower/average income group the hardest as they are the ones that usually sourced for used parts. Taxi owners are another good example. Sooner or later they will have to buy NEW parts which may not necessarily be better than ori used parts from Japan.

in the end the rakyat is penalised while the ap holders and the vendors are still being hand held and guided to making their millions in new areas of business.
did anyone notice that the nap conveniently failed to mention is imported used/new cars are still allowed beyond the stipulated period and more importantly by who?

used parts concern:
engine and engine internal components
transmission
body panels
lights
not to mention that some makes can't have these parts rebuilt and that there are no new parts available either.

i suppose the rm10000 imposed by the government on each AP will surely be passed on to the buyer/consumer...the AP holder is not going to absorb anything....similar to the rm50 for credit cards..

pussy;466910 said:
it means... my e30 engine block, parts which bmw dun produce anymore will less...so engine block cracks, where to get ? how to claim ??

cost of runing it will be high...

but, come to think of it, the insurance premiums will be higher, cos when the car accident repairs for a 10 years old spares parts dun have, so the workshop owners will have to use new..

i pity the lower income people in the kampung, they use old cars, can't afford new, furthermore, with this policy, they will have to buy kapchai bikes, so more road deaths..

dammn stupid policy... gov dun have a sense of ground knowledge...

by the way, to bring in spares, need to have AP also, hence the "AP" issue ...

despite this, i'm sure our savvy potong kereta will find a way to "reposition" their biz, after all, our customs officers are quite "flexible" and are ever willing to "accomodate" :listen:

they'll probably stretch the graaaaadddduuuuuuaaaaaalllllll phase out... if the rakyat suffer greatly and everyone bising bcos of this can still manoeuvre around the definition until acceptable alternatives are found. one malaysia, rakyat didahulukan...

Top Bottom