Stop import used auto parts to malaysia in 2011 june

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kyosang;467385 said:
HI guys:
Stop import used auto part to mys,is that a problem?

no problem whatsoever, just change to new proton every 5 years.... :p

The results of the NAP review were revealed this morning. The following are the updates I’ve been getting so far, this post will be updated as I get more information.

* A total of 18 new policies and measures covering licencing, duties, incentives, technology and environment, safety and standards and APs to be effective January 1st 2010.
* Open AP system to be scrapped by December 31 2015.
* AP holders will be audited twice a year.
* A gazetted Customs pricelist for used CBU cars to be established to supplement the current list of new CBU cars. This will be used to prevent underdeclaration of grey import vehicles by declaring then as “used” instead of new in order to manipulate the price, as the gazetted pricelist is currently only for new vehicles.
* A large chunk of the RM300 million expected to be collected from the RM10,000 per Open AP fee to be used to develop the auto industry and increase Bumiputra entrepreneurship participation in the auto industry.
* Import duty on CBU & CKD cars maintained.
* Import of used parts to stop in June 2011 (what???).
* Incentives and exemptions will be increased to develop local auto parts.
* Franchise APs to be terminated by December 31 2020.
* Foreign firms can apply for manufacturing licenses to hold 100% shares in firms to produce vehicles with engine capacity of larger than 1,800cc and costing more than RM150,000. This will open up the upper end of the market while keeping the lower end where Proton and Perodua are protected.
* Issuance of new Manufacturing License to be unfrozen for selected segments – hybrid and electric vehicles, pick-up trucks, commercial vehicles and motorcycles with engine capacity of 200cc and above.
* Vehicles 15 years and older will have to be tested for roadworthiness; provisions to be made for vintage cars.
* A new strategic partnership between Proton and an established manufacturer will be established.

kyosang;467388 said:
do we need to buy a new bmw box are when break?shit.......

If the government can make all of us 10 times richer than what we are now, then we will have no problem replacing new parts or change car every 5 years... Problem is when there are new policy changes, only some along the line gets richer on the expense of the rest off that line...

it will be interesting t see how they enforce this throughout the country. i am skeptical.

Hate to turn this into a political thread but I can't help feeling faaarked....again.What good has this budget actually brought any of us apart from the already filthy rich( and I stress the word filthy)

They will enforce it alright...only the parts where beneficial to them....bloody thieves:motz:

initialM;467452 said:
BN will lost in the next election:top:

F.T.G.:thefinger:

I presume that is an abreviation for some kinda praise for the BN government?hehehe

I'm with you brader but we gotta walk the talk in the next election.....I'm still baffled that we can actually get away with murder in our country.....catch my drift?:cool:

There's a well written article on www.asiasentinel.com regarding what Guna mentioned :) I won't be posting the link here so if you're really interested go look for it there.

mizhan;467426 said:
it will be interesting t see how they enforce this throughout the country. i am skeptical.

yea will be baffled if they can implement it nationwide,even pirated dvd can be sold openly in shopping mall,why cant used part be imported?

Next govt enforce scrap old cars rule and crony go into the potong kereta used pats business with the scrapped cars.

This is just another strategy to get us to keep buying protons. The idea is to make the prices of parts so expensive that you have no choice but to buy another proton. Maybe when the cronies lose their AP permits they will issue new AP permits for the import of used parts.

I support InitialM, FTG.

...those MTFs who came up with this shit , their cars are fully maintained by us, need to change just change, the sky is the limit and so they dont feel the pinch....they think everybody who drives anything other than a Proton/Perodua are Millionaires...as such can afford to buy Auto Gearboxes that could cost as much or more than the car itself..I seriously dunno what this Farkers are thinking. Dont they realise that we put them there to work for us and not against us...but they seem to get the concept wrong and only working to the benefit of the filthy rich....yah man! my Gay Brother ....FTG!

I think AAM should do something about this otherwise another Association of Car owners should be established to counter all this shit by idiots who know nuts about owning and maintaining vehicles through blood and sweat...

saintdagon;467469 said:
yea will be baffled if they can implement it nationwide,even pirated dvd can be sold openly in shopping mall,why cant used part be imported?

.....NO, they will not be able police it thats for sure but price of used parts will not be the same again....oh ya! u also now need to chain ur car up wherever u park bcos ur car or any car for the matter of fact is now worth alot of money as spareparts...

saintdagon;467469 said:

even as is, a lot of illegal drug peddlers are switching to selling smuggled cigarettes.. you don't lose you life if caught with a truckload of fags.

initialM;467506 said:
XXX,

Soon u & me have to sell our a$$hole to maintain our UDM:eek:

... so bro, got any 'Loophole' to this issue or not?..or do we need start to 'Lube Our Hole'..:eek:

XXX;467519 said:
... so bro, got any 'Loophole' to this issue or not?..or do we need start to 'Lube Our Hole'..:eek:

I will start business selling KY lor:listen:

i don't understand why the government just cant stop protecting the local car industry,in my opinion,if the car they build is good enough,it will definitely be able to generate profit to sustain itself,if its not up to the mark,then they should try harder to build better car,protecting the local car industry by introducing so many new legistrations(most of it are bullshit)will only increase reliance on the the tax we pay.

Top Bottom