Sprint Booster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

carlsson

Club Guest
Anyone else on this? I got one last week and honestly forgot about it, until I was trying it out last night on the highway.When i tried it out the first time, i felt a bit of a pull, which was good enough for me ( since it's purely for early pedal response and no changes to HP or Torque). But yesterday when i popped the car into DS and turned it on to Red, the car went crazy! I have to say this little thingy is pretty fun to have!

bro,
Where and how much u got it for? m using a E92 n the acceleration feels a bit draggy and slow.....will this help?

sup bro..I got it from EuroTuner, you can check with him for price. test it out first and if you like it then you can get it, if no diff, you can just find something else!

DrD;718155 said:
bro,
Where and how much u got it for? m using a E92 n the acceleration feels a bit draggy and slow.....will this help?

carlsson, did your FC go up ? If all the sprint booster do is to magnify the throttle pedal response, it would be like having a heavy foot ?

Well I don't use it often for regular drives, turned on only on the weekends;)

shlim8;719932 said:
carlsson, did your FC go up ? If all the sprint booster do is to magnify the throttle pedal response, it would be like having a heavy foot ?

Got myself a Sprint Booster today. Boy oh boy ... It's FUN! The Green setting gives a more responsive throttle response to the car. You can feel the revs climbing faster to the 1st gear change. On Red it's even more aggressive. I do find that I need to get used to the change in the throttle curve, feels a little weird at first. This product is good fun. Must see how it work on a Ulu Yam/Genting run.

bro carlsson... u da man with a big masterplan!
must use your car as a benchmark for all mods/upgrades!
need to ask about the sprint booster... since it was mentioned that it amplifies the throttle response, does it work similar to the pivot 3 drive?
different settings to control the different degrees of throttle opening?
cheers bro!

To be honest, you guys would be better off with the BMS Powerbox :) Not only it does what Sprint Booster gives you, there are also increase in bhp/torque. If anyone is interested to get it installed in your car at a great price, please feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to help.

aoch88;727443 said:
To be honest, you guys would be better off with the BMS Powerbox :) Not only it does what Sprint Booster gives you, there are also increase in bhp/torque. If anyone is interested to get it installed in your car at a great price, please feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to help.

bro, what is BMS Powerbox? and can it be installed in an e46 N42 engine? Am might be keen on it since thinking for the sprint booster for quite sometime already. thx.

Amoi.. MadZiZ used to hav sprint booster on his e46. He has removed it now that his car is supercharged.. so that we hav a chance to keep up w him.. MAD but sporting dude..:top:

Top Bottom