Sprint Booster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
unbelievable.....
after such a large amount of explanation and discussions on this product, people are still enquiring about it.

Let's just make it simple shall we.

Just BUY the damn thing.

Because we have explained that it doesn't make more power, but people still insist it does!

So somehow, that is a good enough reason to blow your hard earned cash.

BUY it! PERIOD!

power sprint

what the hack .... just put your gear in s mode ... no need to buy the boost :rock:

bimmermus;304133 said:
what the hack .... just put your gear in s mode ... no need to buy the boost :rock:

bimmermus & the rest,
It's not the same as in "Sports" mode. You need to try it to know the difference!

salam n hi guys... im new here... juz wanna give my opinion...

sprint booster might not increase any hp, but it only increase throttle response bcoz the stock kilang punya setting was intentionally tuned to give delayed response for drivers' safety...

so if u dun give a crap about "safety", only wanna pecut everytime u hit the gas, put this one la... no more delay2... its not the same with S mode... totally not the same... its like u utilize habis2an all the performance ur engine can deliver... and of course, the car with this booster can drag faster from the standard ones...

if u afraid enjin or gearbox cepat rosak or high fuel consumption, drive slow2 la... lambat la rosak, save fuel... hehehe.. kidding guys... :wink:

juz my 2 cents... :love:

hey bros n gurus i am thinkin of installin a sprint booster on my supercharged e60 530i to make up for the loss of low end power (

Top Bottom