SPORT+ mode in 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Passion

Club Guest
Hi, just wonder, 320i has no SPORT+ mode, right? Last time I asked my SA, he said yes, but when I toke the car today, it don't have, sigh.By the way, mine is Luxury line.

in F10 , sport+ means same like sport but with a lesser naggy DTC , why would you want that , unless you plan to go to track . and 320i is wrong car for it also.

320i has sport + and side support adjustment on front seats but limited to sport line.

For luxury line to enjoy sport +, press esp button for 3 seconds to off it.

yup sports line has sport + mode

press the sport mode button and hold it there for more than 2 seconds then you should see the sport + coming up on the dash and idrive screen

astroboy;778838 said:
Why would anyone take the luxury line?

For the "mature generation" who prefer comfort / style and dont need the sportiness. BMW caters for a variety of owners.

3er;778864 said:
For the "mature generation" who prefer comfort / style and dont need the sportiness. BMW caters for a variety of owners.

Well 3er, I can only partially agree with you the I "prefer comfort / style and dont need the sportiness", but totally not agree with "mature generation", lolzzzzzzz.... I am young, at least I myself think I am....:rock:

well, doesnt mean a 3er owner die die want sportiness? a 3er owner can also want the comfort side of it.

astroboy;778838 said:
Why would anyone take the luxury line?

just a one liner.. but stirred a few people up..

i like (ala facebook style)... for what it was meant for...

ACS325i;778863 said:
yup sports line has sport + mode

press the sport mode button and hold it there for more than 2 seconds then you should see the sport + coming up on the dash and idrive screen

i shud try this.... cos mine modernline , no sport+

nickyow;778987 said:
Sorry guys...what's the sport+ mode for???

If you want to try drifting then try sports + :rock:

What it does it allows you to turn off DSC and turn on DTC

Top Bottom