Special cleaning tools for rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DieSel

Club Guest
Folks,I am looking for some special cleaning brushes, etc. to clean my rims (till even behind the spokes). Went to ACE last night, was not happy with their range of products for this purpose. I remembered seeing some photos of the detailers using such tools in one of the detailing shop thread some time ago. Can anyone advise where I can get these stuffs? Appreciate it.Cheerz!:rock:

You mean these?

4189678377_9f007e86d3.jpg

4188378829_b24f2eec50.jpg

I 'accidentally' found them in a local supermarket (Pantai Timur Supermarket) while I was back in my home town in kb. I'm not sure where they're selling in Klang Valley but I do know somebody here that got hold of it. Give me a little time to ask him and I'll get back to you.

KrisMas;583687 said:
I 'accidentally' found them in a local supermarket (Pantai Timur Supermarket) while I was back in my home town in kb. I'm not sure where they're selling in Klang Valley but I do know somebody here that got hold of it. Give me a little time to ask him and I'll get back to you.

Krismas, how much did they cost roughly?

The price of one Daytona or EZ wheel brush can buy me more than 10 of these, it cost me less than a tenner...:smokin:

Wonder whether I can i use the one to clean baby bottle? Look the same though. How much is Endurance High Gloss ?

Baby bottle brushes *should* be decent enough as I've also been using them before I found these. Just to give you a better idea, in my 2nd pic, that's what left of the brush with the other end at the inside face of my tires and I'm using 215/45/17 tires. Furthermore, the bristles are 1 1/2" long and soft enough to do some decent cleaning with minimal to no scratching.

Can I buy from you the brush and the solution? How much? My ori AC Type III need extra care.

errr...what solution are we talking about?

I see that you're from/in shah alam. Me too. Where about exactly?

Anyway, the brush is soooo cheap I don't think it'll be worth selling, I can pass one to you if you're really serious about it. Let me see how many I've left as I bought quite a few of them (and also had given out a few too).

LOL...man...so many interested ah????

Let me check where they are selling first ah, and then you all can go and 'serbu' the place instead of me...hold on to your horses yah....:burnout:

For those coming from/going back to kb, I bought them at Pantai Timur Hypermarket at Pengkalan Chepa for RM6.xx....heheh...can't put up the exact price....can I?

Here's the info:

Summit, 2nd floor, "some shop right in the middle". But it's the shorter version as, that friend of mine, he can't remember whether they have the size (length) that I bought.

Happy hunting guys.

I mean the solution to clean the rim lorr. I think Meguier .. I'm staying in section 9 Shah Alam

zidee;583743 said:
Wonder whether I can i use the one to clean baby bottle? Look the same though. How much is Endurance High Gloss ?

Bro, if not mistaken, the Endurance Gloss is for the tyre dressing. Not for the rims cleaning. I am currently using Endurance too, but the gel is purple in colour. Cost about RM 58.

zidee;583797 said:
I mean the solution to clean the rim lorr. I think Meguier .. I'm staying in section 9 Shah Alam
LOL....let's tt then. My office is just beside Shell....

So boleh lepak dekat Cili Merah or Darul Ehsan la. My E39 is Topaz Blue with AC Type III rims.

Top Bottom