Spare Master Key

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pam312

Club Guest
Hi guys.....my the other spare master key ( d diamond key with alarm controls), somehow I tried charging the key with long distance driving and use it everyday, still cannot use the buttonsmy mech said the battery most likely died and needs replacementso today...while jalan jalan at tropicana city mall, there's this locksmith shop at LG opposite Coswayd guy quoted me rm380 to repair the battery plus reconfiguring the key...being skeptical, i decided not to proceedanyone got a good solution to this or any place to recommend to fix d key??

Else can go to Auto Bavaria to get replacement. Key can be collected within a week.

thanks to all for sharing info...

this morning went to see Andy of East Cos....
he reprogrammed d key for me.....

of coz had my fuel tank O ring replaced by him...so as value add he did d reprogramming FOC

pam312;720639 said:

of coz had my fuel tank O ring replaced by him...so as value add he did d reprogramming FOC

Got replace the battery ?

pam312;720639 said:

I think he just resync the key.

yup.....bro jarance is right....he just resync the key...didn't replace d battery

thanks to bro tweiboon for calling me...really appreciate it....

For diamond shape key, original or not original also same it will out of sync sometime and need to resync. That is why all ppl meet me for the key for sure i will teach them how to sync the key.

If you only resync 1 key and you got another remote but not resync at the same time then you spare key will not works another. Once you resync meaning you reset all the remote at the same time.

i got the same problem. i have got it checked by the used car dealer's mechanic but cannot solve and now i am in touch with tweiboon.

now waiting the used car dealer to confirm they are paying so i can arrrange meting with tweiboon. hehe.

Meet me for checking ur car. After meet me then only i can know what to do with ur car

tweiboon;721490 said:
Meet me for checking ur car. After meet me then only i can know what to do with ur car
i think i have to meet u very soon. the used car dealer was just playing around with me asked me go here there. waste of time and gas only. i let u know via sms. thanks bro.

huskar3399;722989 said:
i think i have to meet u very soon. the used car dealer was just playing around with me asked me go here there. waste of time and gas only. i let u know via sms. thanks bro.

Then just call me 016 395 3826 after 8pm. I stay at Puchong near IOI mall currently. But soon will move to Taman Putra Prima.

tweiboon;723282 said:
Then just call me 016 395 3826 after 8pm. I stay at Puchong near IOI mall currently. But soon will move to Taman Putra Prima.

Tweeiboon.. How can i clone another key for my car? Can do?

FYI Tweiboon just made me another remote ctrl key at Tesco Puchong this afternoon.

zib;724767 said:
FYI Tweiboon just made me another remote ctrl key at Tesco Puchong this afternoon.

Is not at afternoon, is evening.............. heheheheheheh

Remember if the China remote key out of sync for the remote. Then you have to resync all the remote again.

The original remote is out of stock. I am not able to order the stock

U guys rather use new china diamond shape remote key or used original diamond shape remote key if both same price ?

Top Bottom