Slow response 328

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Approx costs 4 an e36 i bought 4 my son last year; replacement of wear n tear parts, 10k, bodykit n paint 5k, tyres n new 18 inch rims 5k, full interior rewrap seats, door cards, steering, all pillars, carpet, roof lining totalling 4k, ice 5k, others like alarm ,reverse sensor, m3 steering, hid etc approx 4k, recond gb 8k, cost of car 25k. Luckily engine ok. I cant count so i dont know total spent on car 2 make it looking n driving good.

sachseelan;696053 said:
EG6 Manual, can rev up to 8200rpm - will eat stock 328 alive .... 328 will only catch up after 160-180kmh ... hehehe.... :)

have a nice day ...

No wonder feel nothing with the E36 328 when I test drive it. Sorry, actually it sucks. I can't relate the 2.8 lit and 1.6 lit. Haha. Thanks sach for your feedback, it's valuable to me. I hve been wondering all this while what happen to my test drive the other day. Because I don't feel the excitement at all!

the 328 will whack the eg6/9 when used V-power racing + octane booster :)

for some reason i feel the ALFA's are faster ..now sure why but it's just me ...

Lithium2;696001 said:
EG6 price have actually increased pass 5 years.

Since you have experienced both EG6 and E36, can you share them with me? What are the difference? I know there are different class. But I'm very interested to know your thinking. By the way, is your EG6 manual or auto? Thanks.

My EG6 was a Manual LSD B18c GSR. You are right, I can't compare an apple over orange. Both has different types of excitement but to be honest the E36 makes me feel more manly..hehe

Lithium2;696071 said:
No wonder feel nothing with the E36 328 when I test drive it. Sorry, actually it sucks. I can't relate the 2.8 lit and 1.6 lit. Haha. Thanks sach for your feedback, it's valuable to me. I hve been wondering all this while what happen to my test drive the other day. Because I don't feel the excitement at all!

ICEMAN 13;696095 said:
the 328 will whack the eg6/9 when used V-power racing + octane booster :)

for some reason i feel the ALFA's are faster ..now sure why but it's just me ...

Its power to weight ratio...Thats why a Lotus Elise on a 1.8 engine can tapau bigger capacity cars...About the Alfa's, yes they definitely inherit their ancestors racing breed...but my cousin always tells my brother, "your Alfa sounds like its going fast, but actually its not going, the sound only ganas !" hahaha...I like them anyway coz its Italiano..huhu

rx8;696069 said:
Approx costs 4 an e36 i bought 4 my son last year; replacement of wear n tear parts, 10k, bodykit n paint 5k, tyres n new 18 inch rims 5k, full interior rewrap seats, door cards, steering, all pillars, carpet, roof lining totalling 4k, ice 5k, others like alarm ,reverse sensor, m3 steering, hid etc approx 4k, recond gb 8k, cost of car 25k. Luckily engine ok. I cant count so i dont know total spent on car 2 make it looking n driving good.

Your son should worship you man ! Lucky fella...if you looking for GOD son, lemme know....LOL

Pardypeople, yr car also very chun man, Haha godson, will give it some thought. IMHO a well kept e36 surpasses an e46 anyday.

rx8;696155 said:
Pardypeople, yr car also very chun man, Haha godson, will give it some thought. IMHO a well kept e36 surpasses an e46 anyday.

Biasa biasa only la...and have to agree with you on the comparison...no disrespect to the e46 ...

2wenty6;696192 said:
Seconded. Has some nice equipments and looks clean, fair price too I believe. Go check it out!

Btw, had a civic too, before I got involved with BMWs :cool:

Wah all from "Power Of Dreams" background....looks like honda is a kindergarten that nurtured us here...hehe

i must confess my first choice of cars before e36 is honda civic ef hatchback almost bought it...

Me too..almost bought civic but was concern getting bullied by tuned vtac. End up udm and none disturb hehe

If got time...I'll open a thread to share my Pocket Rocket EG6..nostalgia mat rempit..hehe

Top Bottom