signal light front for e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dwj

Club Guest
anyone knw wats the price for the signal light front for e36..dam mine crack..not because bang ppl ass...i jus kiss lightly jus because follow too close in te parking area..so easy crack 1 ah the signal light.... :blink:

yea it's very easy to crack, I got mine cracked while driving in the highway! Worst thing is you can't just change one because the colour will look whiter than the old one, so you must change 2. Can't remember how much it costs but close to RM100 each.

uhh...juz crack like that when u driving ah?
hmm...that means i got 2 change both then :blink: aikss...

oh yea..DANPromote..
last time u told me angel eye cost RM400..
do u knw how much together with the projector??the whole headlamp...

Originally posted by dwj@Jun 6 2006, 01:10 AM
anyone knw wats the price for the signal light front for e36..
dam mine crack..not because bang ppl ass...i jus kiss lightly jus because follow too close in te parking area..so easy crack 1 ah the signal light.... :blink:
:D Bro,

I got 1 set of ori yellow front signal & depo white front signal (onli used 1 mth). pm me if you interested

couple of months ago, i lost 2 on the highway... one each at different occasion.. but luckily can buy separately..

cost me rm 70 each.. .. !.. its chan chop shop in puchong...

Depo front white....segambut(Auto Munich)...got there for RM50 per side last time

regards

bro jsen..

the signal u get is second for RM70 or new?coz u said get from chop shop :p and is it ori?

bro manjit..

i saw the other thread that u said u r in manjung,perak?

juz wana confirm that u said is for only 1 n not par rite?

anyway thanks for ur info..

Yea man...am in manjung...

the signal light confirmed 50 per side.....100 one set

Top Bottom