Short Trip to Mersing, Paloh & Kluang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
shaifuddin70;606700 said:
hi frank....u may stay at seri malaysia mersing ..its near the mersing hospital..or if u prefer the beach u can go to air papan...about 5 km from mersing town towards endau..a few nice chalets there...hope u'll enjoy your trip....

Thanks. I called up Seri Malaysia Mersing. It is a 2 star hotel. To stay a night on Friday is RM 178. Wow... quite expensive. Any other hotel at the city itself worth staying? As for chalet. Anyone did stay there before? Any comment?

gregcwho;606878 said:
From Kluang you can take the road to Ayer Itam, the road has been widened (4 lanes..can take easily 3 cars in 2 lanes width) and is fairly straight,gentle curves & well lit in some stretches.. Turn off at the toll and you can head down to SG on the North South highway. Slightly higher toll charges but a smooth, comfortable ride back home.

The other way from Kluang to SG is via Rengam,then to Simpang Renggam toll..a darker,more twisty & narrow road passing thru some villages & Palm plantations..this road you gotta be careful of small bikes,livestock etc.,..also lorries tend to use that road to reduce toll..

If you are in Kluang do go to the KTM train station for breakfast..the original & famous Kluang Railcoffee is there,..do try out the Roti Bakar (Toasted Bread) & Nasi Lemak..may have to jostle with ocals but it's worth it.
Hope that helps.

Cheers :)

Hi, I think I will chose your 1st recommended route. Most important is the route must be smooth and easy to drive. I will definitely going to try out the famous Kluang Railcoffee & the roti Bakar. I can imagine how delicious are the foods there. Yummi

Top Bottom