shopping in the USA

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guru

Club Guest
i goin to us (ny,tx,fl), i need suggestins on what car stuff to buy..who wants ipod interface? US150(i think)DUB spinning wheels?

guru said:
i need suggestins on what car stuff to buy..

1. Valentine One Radar Detector
2. Boot mat
3. Diagnostic tools
4. "Stealth" number plate cover.
5. "Stealth" wax.

That's all.

hey funher_fahrer...,

Mind to tell more info about item no 4 & 5.., they sounds interesting..., any web sites for them...hehe...

wan520i said:
hey funher_fahrer...,

Mind to tell more info about item no 4 & 5.., they sounds interesting..., any web sites for them...hehe...

wan5201,

Why don't you pay a visit to my thread "Speed Traps and Radar Detectors 101"? You will have more ideas and get access to the manufacturer's site as well.:D

Oh he meant car stuff...in that case, I'm with funfer....buy hard to get (here) but small items. I can't see you checking-in a set of 20 inch chrome wheels at the ticket counter :rolleyes:

...hmmm...I've always thought the US exterior lighting specs ( front & rear) gave any make of car on US/Canadian roads, much added safety & glamour...the BMW cars there look awesome when lit up..!

...well at least in Malaysia we adopted the 3rd brake light, so useful during heavy downpours...

khisham said:
...hmmm...I've always thought the US exterior lighting specs ( front & rear) gave any make of car on US/Canadian roads, much added safety & glamour...the BMW cars there look awesome when lit up..!

...well at least in Malaysia we adopted the 3rd brake light, so useful during heavy downpours...

Grass is greener on the other side....I absolutely hate my side markers (amber reflectors in my headlights) and so do lots of folks here. The euro look is desireable :rolleyes:

GURU, group buy for K&N drop in, very cheap there about USD 50

KL2DC said:
Oh he meant car stuff...in that case, I'm with funfer....buy hard to get (here) but small items. I can't see you checking-in a set of 20 inch chrome wheels at the ticket counter :rolleyes:

good one!! i'll remember that when i try to pry myself away from the sportrim shop!.. saying that i got some shippers that can take care of that...hehe

difficult

Mouse said:
GURU, group buy for K&N drop in, very cheap there about USD 50

can but very ma fan lah.. can org by saturday and come up wit the cash and part number?

no ideas ah?.. besides radar detector..btw how much is stealth?.. in lax aledi

guru said:
can but very ma fan lah.. can org by saturday and come up wit the cash and part number?
i takut nanti u kena tax, if u buy 1 can say own used lar, if buy4 or 5 i think the custom sure cari pasal , part no. is 332231

here got no car shop oso.. beamers damn cheap here.. m3 everywhere!!,, some more the fellas never take care one.. like chokia car like that.

guru said:
here got no car shop oso.. beamers damn cheap here.. m3 everywhere!!,, some more the fellas never take care one.. like chokia car like that.

A lot of people lease so they abuse the cars quite badly....:eek: Its a shame...

Top Bottom