Shocks and Springs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ace, to run in the shocks, you need to load up the rear. Next Klang TT, put 3 of the big fellas at the back and go for a drive. Be sure to take in both right hander and left hander corners, and go over some humps at sane speed to let the springs & shocks "settle".

Few things to remember, 1) each person has their own definition of comfort, so don't take another person's view or opinion to be gospel truth. Try their ride and see how you like their setup. 2) this is solely my opinion, if you wanna retain comfort but to add a little improvement in handling, change the springs first, Eibach would be a good choice and 3) tires do also play an important role, tires with soft sidewall will also help to dampen the ride, if your setup is too harsh.Rgds

Thanks guys.......I was voicing out how I felt about the new sports kit. My stocks were already leaking so it was time to change anyway.So I thought trying out this sports kit set up.I'll live with it. Maybe put in the stock spring, then see how it is.If still caannot, then just live with the pain, but look garang lor....

Top Bottom