Sheer Driving Pleasure VS Ultimate Driving Machine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jayng

Club Guest
BMW has used "Ultimate Driving Machine" for over 33 years. And now they go by the tagline "Sheer Driving Pleasure". As a Bimmer owner, which do you prefer? To me, I prefer "Ultimate Driving Machine"BTW, UK still retains "Ultimate Driving Machine" as their tagline.

Ultimate Driving Machine of course! :4:

the worst gotta be JOY

p/s: kindly do an introduction in the newbie section bro ... It's good etiquette :4:

jayng;656682 said:
BMW has used "Ultimate Driving Machine" for over 33 years. And now they go by the tagline "Sheer Driving Pleasure".

As a Bimmer owner, which do you prefer?

To me, I prefer "Ultimate Driving Machine"

BTW, UK still retains "Ultimate Driving Machine" as their tagline.

I would strongly prefer "Ultimate driving Mechine"!!

docrayboy;656746 said:
All are good...the beemer is a good car!!

No doubt. Strong history. Brilliant products - Especially those with "M" badge.

Just my humble opinion, UDM refer to the car with all advance design and tech which lead to the named status. Sheer Driving Pleasure sounds more like a personal feeling during driving time. I can drive a Camry enjoying the beautiful seaside scenery casually...also Sheer Driving Pleasure.

morrogan;656861 said:
Just my humble opinion, UDM refer to the car with all advance design and tech which lead to the named status. Sheer Driving Pleasure sounds more like a personal feeling during driving time. I can drive a Camry enjoying the beautiful seaside scenery casually...also Sheer Driving Pleasure.

Fully agree,

But SheerDriving Pleasure vs the UDM....it feel like missing something..feels like u r on the top then suddenly go others direction. Maybe BMW is going to the humble direction no doubt it been call UDM for ages. It is time to let's others feel it and see if they can carry the UDM title for how long....

Any way, what ever name it call, my passion on BM will never change....

docrayboy;656883 said:
Becos we read too much posts on this forum!!! ha ha ha!!

I realize not only read but reply also fast...no need to work ar??!! hahahahahh....to be frank, BMW is quite an intresting car...never ending story...

Yalah, doc no need to work ah... Kekeke...

Some semblance of irony + hipocrisy here. :biggrin:

JFT63;656904 said:
True Doc..i've been racunned..have never had this best racun before..

When u drive your car...I am sure you say...Shucks, this is such a good car to drive! Over n over again, right bro?i

docrayboy;656914 said:
When u drive your car...I am sure you say...Shucks, this is such a good car to drive! Over n over again, right bro?i

I've driven 3 and 5 series..all are awesome cars..driving a BMW is the sweetest racun..yes doc, they produce great cars to drive..:top::top:

JFT63;656946 said:
I've driven 3 and 5 series..all are awesome cars..driving a BMW is the sweetest racun..yes doc, they produce great cars to drive..:top::top:

I like your quote "Sweet Racun" no wonder medicine is bitter !!....BTW, i like 5 series more, why?? i sit in 3 series like sitting in a sardine can...5 series is like a XXXL T shirt for me....hmmm!! YES..Size does matter

Anthony5785;656963 said:
I like your quote "Sweet Racun" no wonder medicine is bitter !!....BTW, i like 5 series more, why?? i sit in 3 series like sitting in a sardine can...5 series is like a XXXL T shirt for me....hmmm!! YES..Size does matter

I always go for 5'er...feeling solid Ultimate Driving Machine..3 is sportier,will definitely buy one for my wifey one day..she envies me driving UDM..hehe

JFT63;656965 said:
I always go for 5'er...feeling solid Ultimate Driving Machine..3 is sportier,will definitely buy one for my wifey one day..she envies me driving UDM..hehe

The new 5's or the older 5's (like the E39 or E34 )?

I got to say, I love the E30, always wanted one since the first time I saw it. To me, that's UDM. To me, it had a certain rawness to it. maybe the engine sound. and I can't look at the newer models yet. way out of my league.

Top Bottom