Shark Injector

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

323Ci

Club Guest
My bimmer is an E46 323 and Im intending for an ECU upgrade. I heard about this thing called Shark Injector and from my limited knowledge it is performance software download handheld device and the program can be reversable. It is true?. Do you know where can I get one?. Need help.

Thanks for the help. US Specs car only - very unfortunate indeed. I guess the only option is to superchip the car. Have any of you guys done an ECU tuning to your bimmer?.
Can of you guys recommend any place that can do ECU tuning with a resonable price.

for best value, get 'piggyback' instead.. fyi, 'shark injector' is also a piggyback, but i doubt the variables and settings can be adjusted except by the factory.. other piggys such as unichip, smt, obit etc can be transfered to other cars once u sold ur udm, as long as u have the tight person to 'tune' the thing..

unfortunately, u'd have to drive down to singapore to tune ur e46, unless u want to spend countless of hours sitting in the garage trying to figure out the parameters of the m52/m54.. :beaten: i've tried, that's how i know..

Originally posted by 323Ci@Dec 27 2005, 01:26 PM
My bimmer is an E46 323 and Im intending for an ECU upgrade. I heard about this thing called Shark Injector and from my limited knowledge it is performance software download handheld device and the program can be reversable. It is true?. Do you know where can I get one?. Need help.
Hi Bro,

check your PM

Dear Adliz,

Where is the place in Singapore and how much they charge you for that. I heard that EKS Motorsport in Sunway do ECU tuning as well. Is that true?. Thanks for the help buddy.

I believe...
EKS does Superchips (see Jin)
EurocarMotorsport does Hiop (see Calvin)

Top Bottom