Software upgrade (e46)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
friends, if you really have upgraded the updated software, could you inform me the diagnosis report of the coding process, you could get it printed out from the SSS or GT1.
what is the measures plan? or is it just a CKM restoration?
DIS programme do only have limited update on E46, but lots on E60 and above...
if you tell me it is for E60, it is true, i've done it alot...
thanks

if i plan to remap my ecu, do upgrading the software is necessary? is it 2 different thing and need to be done both?

Mine done for RM200 at MSpeed by Ah Meng. Though I must admit I don't actually feel it made much difference. Yes, initially after done felt a bit smoother, but then again it might be placebo effect or the fact that I also did a major service too :)

alxy;462508 said:
Mine done for RM200 at MSpeed by Ah Meng. Though I must admit I don't actually feel it made much difference. Yes, initially after done felt a bit smoother, but then again it might be placebo effect or the fact that I also did a major service too :)

bro.. you have calibrate your butt dyno lah... LOL..:listen:

bikerz;462172 said:
if i plan to remap my ecu, do upgrading the software is necessary? is it 2 different thing and need to be done both?

Yes, i also want to know whats the difference between ECU remapping and software upgrading? are both same?

BMWquill automobiles has a new diagnostic tools , that runs the latest sofware, just drop in ther and their price is cheap also , i just did mine for rm13 x 8fru's so total bill for update software is abt Rm104 , cheap n best deal in town,
there is a guy gave me his name card u can call him for appointment i guess 0172978438

rastamarley;479684 said:
BMWquill automobiles has a new diagnostic tools , that runs the latest sofware, just drop in ther and their price is cheap also , i just did mine for rm13 x 8fru's so total bill for update software is abt Rm104 , cheap n best deal in town,
there is a guy gave me his name card u can call him for appointment i guess 0172978438

Hi Rastamarley,
Is that for the Engine Management Unit or the Gearbox update? thanks.
Did you check how many versions older is yours compared to the latest release? E46?

Just bring back this old thread : Did any one can tell is there any improve for doing this software upgrade/update can improve the fuel consumption of our car ? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom